Light and Shadows

Lights and Shadows

[Bora Ra's End Pt. 1]

As Boboiboy and Admiral Tarung led the attack in the front, the whole TAPOPS army had advanced, seeing a large battleship before them as it soon launched out several ships of their own. A loud voice blared through the enemy ship, "You dare to go against me again, Boboiboy! I assure you, the result shall be different! Attack!" Bora Ra yelled as his minions sprung out, robots and aliens coming to the forefront as Boboiboy gave them a smirk as Tarung switched to his battlesuit of a bear, confronting the first few enemies.

"Gopal! Change them into food!" Sai yelled as he prepared to fire his hat, Gopal followed as Boboiboy went to the ship's hanger, jumping out. "Boboiboy Decasplit!" He yelled as his elements came out, attacking the enemy. Shielda remained in the ship as Ciciko soon activated Gravitybot, against the enemy ships coming towards them, slowing them down, seeing the plan in motion, Fang move out from the ship into his smaller one with Ying and Yaya as Boboiboy sprung into battle.

"Blazing Chakram!"

"Cyclone Rush! Sky Serpent!"

"Earth Golem! Smash!"

"Thunderstorm Rain!"

"Ice Gun: Bazooka!"

"Elemental Combo: Shadow and Solar Blast!"

"Thorny Spores!"

"Eclipsal Shatter!"

"Metal Redirect!"

The heavy blows and attacks from the elements completely obliterated half of the ships as Kaizo kept his eye on Fang's ship, seeing that they've landed, wearing his mask, he slashed off some enemies who noticed, entering the main battle.

Inside the enemy ship, Fang and the two girls advanced, taking down some guards. "Gravity Lift!" "Thousand Times Kick!" Their combined attacks rendered the minions powerless as they moved into the higher floors with ease. On their way up, Fang used his shadow to destroy the camera's as they arrived at the last few floors from the top, seeing a dark and silent room. To their horror once the lights opened, there were corpses on the floor, blood pooling from them as they saw a single man standing before the field of death, his weapon bloodied.

In a matter of seconds, the man's weapon changed from a sword to a shotgun, pointing it towards them and shooting. "Watch out!" He yelled as the two girls were pushed back, feeling a heavy hit on his back. Yaya was mortified when she saw blood pooling on Fang's back as Ying panicked, holding him up as he knelt. "Fang! Oh god." She called as she held his face, seeing his eyes blurry. Yaya soon saw the man charge at them, shooting as she used her Gravity powers to hold onto the weapon and push him back. Just as she was ready to punch him, he switched his gun into a sword and sliced at her, making her block as her arms were gashed.

"Ying, get out... I..." He uttered as she felt confused, wiping some of her tears off, looking back to see some guards getting up and ready to attack them. "Please." Ying gritted her teeth as she turned to see Yaya defending them. "Yaya! Let's go back!" The pink wearing figure turned to see her friend's determined eyes, making her push the man back before flying to the steps with Ying in tow. The man was about to follow them when a flash of light was shot in front of him, making him dodge back, looking to see Fang standing up.

"It's just us here. Are you going to run away?"

Fang and the man faced each other, the former unable to see his face due to the helm he wore. "Ciar... never thought we'd meet so early." Fang uttered with a devious grin as the man unmasked himself, wearing a similar expression. A second passed until they attacked, both charging as Fang summoned his Light Bulwark, shielding the attacks as Ciar kept slicing at him. "Light Rapier!" Fang yelled as he summoned a slender sword, matching Ciar and slashing him back.

"Shadow Replica! Attack!" Ciar was alarmed when an embodiment of Fang sprung from the side as it carried a Light Sword and Shield, slamming at him like how he learned from Shielda. Ciar got pushed out with a light slash, the wall crumbling as he now landed on debris outside, the rest of TAPOPS' faction seeing the two fight as Fang followed in suit, continuing their fight. Boboiboy Quake landed on the ship with Metal close by as they'd noticed each element getting exhausted, making Quake yell,

"Boboiboy Convergence! Divergent!"

To Be Continued...