The Night City

The Night City

With the group wrapping around the idea of Boboiboy's discovery. "That means... they are aware of what was going on." Ying said with a concerned tone, Gopal getting nervous. "We'll need to report all of these things to the Admirals." Gopal said as he didn't like the sound of it, the rest agreeing with his idea. "Our next plan is to see this person, Rachel Freelance. It seems she is also a victim of the attack." Yaya said as she showed some of the papers, looking through some piles. Boboiboy was about to go towards Ochobot who'd been recharging in his and Yaya's room when a loud whir was heard, he turned his heel back to see something outside.

Fang looked out to see a large fireball coming towards them, making him yell, "Everyone run away!" Ying rushed to save Yaya and Gopal as Fang ran behind them, a loud explosion erupted as glass shattered, the wall broken as it showed a figure flying towards them, the five prepared in stance as the figure soon came close, bearing a metallic suit as he soon removed his helmet, giving a confident smile, "I wonder why your bodies are tough..." He said as Boboiboy recognized him immediately. "It's the guy." The rest were alarmed by the discovery but shrugged it off for the time being.

"I suggest you drop this little detective work you children are creating. I wouldn't want your parents to find out before bedtime." The Prosecutor uttered as he lifted an arm, shifting it like a bazooka-like material, "What a nice powersphere you got there." The prosecutor was thrown off, "What... how did you–Temperabot! Ice them!" As he shot out ice blasts, the group dodged his attacks as Fang saw the ice was creating large spikes the moment they hit. "Fang! Chocolate Transformation!" Gopal yelled as he changed the two ice spikes into chocolates, the latter hitting it as he shattered it to smaller parts, thanking Gopal as Boboiboy stood close.

The prosecutor realized their powers as he switched to firing at the rest, "Ice Rockets!" He yelled as two icy missiles fired at Boboiboy, hitting him point blank whilst Yaya had used her gravity powers to fling them to the sky as Ying kicked it back at the guy who dodged it. The rest called to Boboiboy as the smoke cleared, showing Boboiboy Ice simply holding the ice missile like it was nothing, grumbling, "sleepy."

"Die! Just die already!" The prosecutor yelled as he switched the ice area to a fire one, launching multiple fireballs as Fang saw he was gonna hit the other parts of the hotel, jumping out as Gopal handled the two of them. "Meatball Transformation!:" He yelled as the large fireballs turned into food, Fang flew down with his Shadow Eagle and raised his hand. "Light Lasers!" He shot the three others, causing a gush of wind from the explosion, he looked to see that it hadn't hurt anyone and flew back up.

Like he was charging, the prosecutor created a large asteroid of a fireball, flinging it down to the hotel. "Fang!" Boboiboy yelled as he transformed, "Boboiboy Elemental Split!" bringing out Thunderstorm, Redmoon and Blaze. Fang flew up and went beside the three elements, the asteroid fling as they heard people screaming and panicking below. "Redmoon, Fang, try to cover the area. If we manage to destroy the thing, it'll go into bits that will crush the buildings." Thunderstorm said as the two nodded, moving down, the element facing the Blaze element. "You and I will get rid of him and his new fireball." "Got it."

"Thunder Spear! Vortex!" Thunderstorm yelled as he struck the fireball multiple times as it slowly cracked, Blaze came close, "Fire Absorption!" He yelled as he sucked up and completely swallowed the fire of the asteroid, the flames slowly disappearing as Thunderstorm completely sped up his attacks and in a loud rumble, the rock broke as it fell. Redmoon looked up with hiss, "That is not good–Red star formation! Net!" He yelled as small red spots surrounded the area, Fang creating a Shadow cocoon alongside him as they managed to catch the rocky debris.

Thunderstorm gleamed in anger, rushing up using Lightning Speed, meeting the prosecutor eye to eye as he summoned his Thunder Spear again, "Thunderstorm Slash!" He yelled as he slashed the prosecutor, making him draw upwards, dizzy as his eyes were shocked. Cyclone and Quake were present. "Sky Serpent!" Cyclone yelled as multiple boomerangs shot onto the enemy as Quake disposed of the rocky debris, Thunderstorm landed the final hit, slashing him as Blaze caught the powersphere, Temperabot who'd rushed to hug him, thanking him.

To Be Continued...