The Hero's 'Sibling'

Flashes of lights, screams and cries were head, making Boboiboy look around dizzy and scared. "Boboiboy!" He gasped, sitting straight as he looked towards Gopal who was sat by him, making him yawn. "What?" "I was telling you we were here, c'mon." Gopal said as he took his carry-on back, moving off the aisle as Boboiboy held his head for a moment, seeing a pair of shoes by him, looking up to see Fang. "Note of advice, don't sleep for too long. Ice kept coming out." Fang said as the former scoffed, standing up as the raven haired male led him out. Moving out of the usual proceedings, the group soon were by the exits, waiting for their ride.

Minutes later, a black van pulled up as Boboiboy turned to the driver's side, smiling as he saw the familiar figure stepping out the vehicle. He approached the male who put him in a headlock, "Hey!" "Nice to see you, kid!" The male uttered as the group looked at the two confused. Ying was the first to speak, "Uh, Boboiboy, who is he?" She asked as they parted, making the male smile. "Hiya, sorry, didn't tell you all sooner. I'm Daniel Binju, Boboiboy's older brother." Daniel said as the rest were shocked, gasping as they questioned them, heading inside the car.

"I presume this little lady is your girlfriend?," Yaya gave a smile as Daniel nodded, "Mom's been very persistent that she's the one–hmm!" Boboiboy shoved his handkerchief at the male, making the latter chuckle at the sight of his younger brother blushing. "Keep your eyes on the road!"

The group had arrived at the hotel Ciciko assigned them to, moving out and were about to grab their bags when rumbles were heard from behind. Daniel turned to see some of the staffs, alarmed as he tried to motion to the manager to stop them. "Good afternoon, Sir Boboiboy and Sir Daniel!" Greeted as the group froze in place,Boboiboy jaw-dropped as he and his brother locked eyes, snapping out of his daze when Yaya held his hand, making him look towards her with confusion. "What's going on, love?" She said in a hushed tone, making him give a sheepish smile, "I'll tell you all upstairs."

The moment they'd settled in the penthouse, Daniel left to handle some matters as Boboiboy was now sat before them, all befuddled by what he'd said. Ying said, "You are the son of a really wealthy family!" He gave a pressed smile, making Gopal melt in his seat, in disbelief. "So your brother is actually your Aunt's child, and this aunt and brother of yours are the owner of several businesses here." Fang asked as he had hands on his hips, making the latter nod. Yaya looked at him for a moment, soon going off to their shared room. The group fell silent, Fang moving so Boboiboy could rush to see her.

"Yaya?" He entered the room to see her huddled at her bed, hugging her pink scarf, his figure moving towards her as he carefully sat by her sitting figure. She glimpsed out of the fabric, seeing him as he gently held her hand, letting the scarf fall to her shoulder.

"What's wrong? Did I.." "It's just... intimidating to know these things. People can be VERY judgemental and if they find-out I'm just an average person–" Her words were stopped by him planting a chaste kiss on her nose, making her cheeks redden, making him give a reassuring smile. "I didn't say that for you to worry like this. And it's my decision to love you whole-heartedly. If you think I care for your background, you are just worrying about nothing, cutie." He spoke in a sweet tone, making her huff a breath, fiddling with his fingers in her hand. "I... get it. I'm sorry I walked out like that." He ushered closer, pressing a kiss on the crown of her head, saying, "It's fine. I've been there too. It's nothing to be sorry about."

Just as Boboiboy was ready to huddle them to bed, sleeping for the time being, Gopal burst in through the door, soon seeing their position. "O-oh..." "It's nothing like that." The two stated as Fang peered in with a raised brow, smirking. "Admiral Ciciko is calling everyone outside. Ochobot had given him a holographic form." Boboiboy groaned, gently removing his arms from her and moving to the living room. Yaya followed them, turning her head away from Gopal who'd looked at her with wiggling eyebrows.

With their childish antics stopping for the moment, the group had saluted to their Fleet Admiral. "Welcome to America, team. I'm sure you are eager to play around here, but I sent you here specifically due to an emergency distress signal by planet earth." Ciciko stated as they nodded, putting her arms down from the posture, listening to the alien's report while pacing about. "... questions?" He ended as Fang raised his hand, the alien turning to him. "You say Loxter works as a lawyer here and that we were sent here to disarm him, right sir?" Ciciko nodded, "what exactly does he have to do to warrant an intergalactic army to come to him?" Fang asked as the rest hummed.

Ciciko fixed his sunglasses, "Aside from conniving with dangerous forces from earth, Loxter also has a power sphere in his midst. If he uses such power for those means... it can be more dangerous for your sector." He stated as the group were alarmed. 'Another person here has a Powersphere? How?' Boboiboy thought as he sighed. "Prepare to start your mission tomorrow." And Ciciko'd cut the call.

"Dey, how do we do that?! Maybe this guy has a dangerous powersphere! Like a spirit bot or-or a deathbot!"

Ying smacked his head, making him wince in pain, moving behind Fang who was silently thinking. "Let's start our search tomorrow." Fang uttered as he caught Ying's hand that was ready to smack Gopal, making her glare at him, but not remove his hand from hers. Yaya nodded, "We'll need to lie low. Until the mission is in jeopardy, we won't use your powers, got it?" she questioned as the rest agreed, soon settling to go eat and think through their first mission back on Earth.

To Be Continued...