The Planet of Nytroin (Pt.2)

The Planet of Nytroin Pt. 2

(Part 2) The Villains...

'Everything... hurts... my head.'

Boboiboy woke up when he felt liquid poured onto him. He gasped, opening eyes as he met the gaze of Ejojo, giving him an amused gaze. He looked around to see that his arms were chained to the wall behind him and saw Fang in the same position, their arms wrung up into a metal rod, keeping them from moving elsewhere. "If it isn't the little earthling," Boboiboy stared at him with emotionless eyes, "don't take this personally, you just kept interfering with my plans." He took a step back as Boboiboy saw Fang splashed with water, hearing him cough as he regained consciousness.

Ejojo gave a devious smirk as he cleared his throat, staring at the two Admirals, "Hit them." He said as two of his henchmen, clocking the two in the face. Fang coughed out blood as Boboiboy's noise bled out, making him heave breaths, but glared at the alien, annoying him. "Hit them again."

It kept going as the two didn't yield or catch a break from Ejojo's wrath getting stabbed, nearly drowned and even used as a punching bag. When Ejojo had some call, only then were they thrown into a cage behind them, tied to the same chains as guards left the area, shutting the large wooden doors.

It took a few minutes for both to function properly, Fang sitting up as he helped Boboiboy do the same, looking around the room when something on the bed moved. "You saw it?" "No, but we'll find out." Fang said as he staggered up, using the wall to support himself as Boboiboy limply hugged the wall, keeping himself up. The shadow user had carefully uncovered the blanket, seeing a small figure cowering in fear, scarily looking up at them, uttering, "P-Please don't hurt me... I only know the island's maps! P-Please don't..." Boboiboy grimaced, sitting by the edge of the bed as Fang held onto the edge of the bed. "We won't hurt you. How'd you get here?" Boboiboy asked with the softest tone he could muster.

The small alien spoke, "My parents got killed... They happened to know the island well and taught me to be a cartographer... that mean alien took me in because of it." Boboiboy patted his shoulder, 'I'm sorry for your loss..."

The alien turned to them, "But why are you guys here?" He added, making the two look at one another, giving a small smile. "We beat that guy before... now he's fighting back... don't worry, when Fang figures something out, we can escape." The latter gave him a smack on the head, making him wince as Fang moved to the iron bars, looking around the area.

With a loud explosion, the two went to the bar, "Get us out, Boboiboy." "On it–Boboiboy Blaze!" He yelled as he changed, looking down at his hands, he quickly melted the fire as he soon did the same for the two others in the cage. Fang's eyes flickered red as he used his Shadow Falcon to observe outside, seeing there were a few ships docking, Blaze meanwhile burned through the door. "How bad is it, Fang?" Fang returned from his channeling as he moved towards Boboiboy, "Pretty bad. But with our injuries, we won't last long." He answered as the former sighed. "We have no choice. Let's go, Kid!" The little alien cowered behind them, but was shocked when Fang used his Light Duplicant to carry the figure, saying, "Let's head out!"

As soon as the door opened, they were treated to a battle zone. "Boboiboy Elemental Split!" He yelled as Quake, Ice and Solar appeared, looking around. "Hugh, my stomach." Ice uttered as he held his stomach as Fang turned the corner. "Shadow Panther!" He summoned the black cat, charging as they made their way to the exit. "Solar Sword! Hya!" Solar yelled as he sliced away some of the rest as Fang's Duplicant rushed pass with Quake forming a path, protecting the kid.

Reaching the exit, they came out to see multiple figures fighting, looking around to see the familiar ship, Fang pointed to it, "There! Let's go!" He said as they rushed off, dodging the battle. Ice summoned his Cannon, "Ice Zone!" He said, shooting a large piece of ice that soon made a large ice spike from the ground, lessening the enemies behind them. In a blink of an eye, the guys were sat by the hanger, looking up to see Ying. "There you went. Medic!" She called as she saw the wounds, Fang held her hand as she gave him a worried gaze. "We'll be fine." He heaved a breath as medics came to patch them up.

Minutes passed by when the two came down the hanger, looking around as Boboiboy opened the map given by the kid, named Jasper. "Let's find the jerk." Boboiboy said as he changed into Cyclone, flying off with fang riding his Light Phoenix, moving past the battlegrounds when they saw two familiar figures. Misiko used his sword like a spear, shooting down Fang's bird which dodged it as Boboiboy floated by him. "Let's settle this." The orange-wearing male uttered as they went to the two.

Boboiboy jumped and kicked Misiko on the chest as Fang's Phoenix used its claw to capture Buroji and throw him down. As Boboiboy splat into Thunderstorm, Blaze, Cyclone, they stood at a stand-still with the enemy. Fang was about to attack when Cyclone put an arm in front of him, the male looking up to see him smug grin, the element saying, "Go make sure the jerk never pulls this again. I've got these guys." Fang gave a nod with a smile, soon transforming into a Shadow Falcon and flying towards Ejojo who was escaping from the back, landing as he used his talons to push him back with force.

Back to the rematch, Buroji gave an irritated glare to the elements. "Getting kinda confident, Admiral?" Blaze gave an irritated glare as Thunderstorm summoned his sword. "I didn't know trash can speak." Thunderstorm said as the two were ticked. As they attempted to attack they were surprised by the floor cracking, looking behind to see Quake who'd just punched the ground. "Cyclone Sphere!" He yelled as the two were spun out in the air, dodging the scratched given by the intense speed when Buroji was wrapped around a black goo. Misiko soon matched swords with Thunderstorm who'd sliced his sword in half, grabbing his collar and throwing him to Quake who knocked him out with his punch.

"Light Cannons! Fire!" Ejojo evaded the shots but matched swords with a Shadow Bear, managing to push it back only to have Fang appear above a Light Griffin, biting and scratching him. He was scared to see glimpses of blood as he coughed, staggering as he used his sword as a cane. 'Boys! There's a bomb in the works! We need you to get back to the ship!' Yaya said through their comms, Boboiboy Dark stood there, giving a sadistic smile to the weak Misiko and Buroji who;d barely escaped him. Fang was silent as sliced the air, Light reaching he skies as those close by the ship saw the intense battles from the distant. 'Cutie... just go.' Boboiboy directly comm'ed Yaya as her eyes were widened, Ying ready to rush out when the hanger was closed, turning to Tarung.

"Sir, we need to retrieve–" "The two Admirals took their stand. I have faith they'd return to us the same way they left." Tarung stated as he ordered everyone to leave, the bomb detonating in seconds as Boboiboy had regrouped with Fang in his Dark element, keeping the two in shadowed ropes. They saw Ejojo cower before them as his armor and weapons were reduced to wrecks. "Let's see who's the strongest... right, Ejojo?" Boboiboy asked, Fang heard some bombs go off as the enemy realized what was happening. "What are you–why did?!" "We evacuated the remaining citizens... so now we get rid of this place if you;ve reduced it to nothing... TAPOPS doesn't want to create a breeding ground for thieves." Fang said with a sadistic smirk as the area slowly blew up, dust flying around.

To Be Continued...