Prologue

- Hey Sangwoo, let's dance! - you screamed excitedly trying to outshout a loud music playing from the speakers.

- I don't think it's a good idea, [Y/N]. You've had enough. - the man chuckled a bit.

- Nah, I'm totally fine! I just want to dance! - you protested and headed to a dance floor, but were soon stopped by a pair of strong arms.

- Next time maybe. Now come [Y/N], I'll walk you home. - he said while reaching out his hand to you.

Oh Sangwoo. It was during that party the two of you met for the first time. At least that's what you had thought. Earlier that evening you incidentally bumped into him while dancing and he seemed to take a liking to you. And you felt the same way. After all, he was a really good looking man. He was tall and well-built, he had broad shoulders and flat, toned stomach. Apart from his black eyes, black was also the color of his hair, at least on the sides of his head, as on its top part the hair were dyed honey blond.
Ever since that moment during the dance, you two became inseparable, dancing and drinking together. You hadn't talked much, but he seemed like a nice guy, so why would you worry? And now he was offering you a walk home. What a gentleman. You tried to think it over, you were a rational person, weren't you? But back then you were drunk and thinking rationally was beyond your reach at the moment.

- Let's go then. - you said cheerfully and took his hand.

***

- Here you are. - Sangwoo said while paying taxi driver for the ride.

- Thank you, good night sir. - the driver replied and drove away.

You looked around. You didn't recognize the place.

- Sangwoo, where are we? - you asked sending him a confused glance.

- Don't you remember [Y/N]? I asked if you'd like to come over for a drink and you agreed. Man, you really must be drunk. - he laughed and led you to a front door.

Had he really asked you about it? Yeah, you really must have been drunk.

His house looked pretty normal. It was neither too big nor too small, just a regular, decently looking, medium sized house. It wasn't like you were going into some creepy, abandoned hovel, right?

Sangoo entered the code and opened the door.

- Please come in. - he said with a welcoming gesture.

And that is how you enter into Hell.

You took off your shoes and coat, and he led you to a living room.

- Make yourself comfortable, I'll bring us some drinks. - he gave you a warm smile and walked out of the room.

- T-thank you - you stuttered. It was only then that you realised you had never been alone to a man's house before. You knew what it could lead to, but you weren't really sure how you should feel about this.

- There you go. - Sangwoo said and gave you a glass of whiskey.

- Thanks - you said with a gentle smile and immediately took a sip.

The man sat next to you and you two had a little chit-chat. After a while you started feeling sleepy, your vision blurring more and more with each passing minute.