Chapter IV

Sangwoo was slowly approaching you. He was smiling devilishly. His palms were clenched, his knuckles white.  You were sure, he was about to hit you.
What should you do? You had your ways to deal with men, but would they work on him? After all, he wasn't like any other man you knew.

- Uhm, Sangwoo, you know, you don't have to do this. We can always do something else... Something little bit more fun...?

- Oh, I'm sure I'm going to have enough fun with...  - he never finished because his phone suddenly started ringing.

Sangwoo turned to get the phone. Having checked who's calling him, he answered it.

- Oh, hello, Gyeong-Hui, what's up? - there was a long pause and you could see him getting more and more annoyed - Oh, I see... Yeah... Have you told them where you were going? - pause again and suddenly the devilish smile reappeared on his face.

- Okay, don't worry, I'll be there in a minute. Yeah, love you too. Bye. - he hung up.

He walked up to you and crunched to match your level. You were completely petrified and watched in fear as he reached out to you. However, much to your surprise, the man gently stroked your chick and softly said:
- You're really lucky, you know that? Thanks to our lovely Gyeong-Hui we will do that "something else" you've asked for. And I promise, it will be fun. Now go to the basement.

How were you supposed to know where to go? You're pretty sure you'd been there, but you've never actually seen where is the entrance.

- Uhm, S-sangwoo... - you began, stuttering a little.

- What now? - he sounded irritated.

- Where's that basement-

- For fuck sake, are you really that stupid?! - before you could respond, the man picked you up and you went to his room.

The room was furnished with only a futon and a closet. Much to your surprise Sangwoo suddenly dropped you and opened the closet. You saw a trap door. Sangwoo opened them and motioned to you to come closer. When you did so, he suddenly pushed you into the darkness.
You still remember the pain of hitting the first few stairs, but what happened later still remains a mystery.

The next thing you saw was a faint light coming through the crack in the trapdoor. Then you heard a giggle.
Gyeong-Hui had arrived.

A/N:
I'm sooo sorry for the long wait, guys. Past few weeks I've been really busy applying to various universities and now when it's finally over, I promise to publish new chapters more often.