Chapter VI

You didn't kill her, you were sure of this. So why did you have her blood on your hands?

Gyeong-Hui was laying in front of of you. She was helpless and unarmed, entirely focused on her pain and suffering.
You wouldn't do it even if you could. You were complete strangers, the girl had never harmed you in any way. So why would you want to hurt her, not to mention killing?
Thus you just sat and watched her with compassion. Seeing you like this Sangwoo started to lose his temper.
  - What is wrong with you?! Just finish her, you stupid bitch! - he yelled.

Aware of the consequences, you ignored him and kept staring at the girl. And that was enough of a trigger for Sangwoo.
  -  You fucking whore, who do you think you are to ignore me?! - he walked up to you and slapped you. Next thing you knew he clutched your nape and took your knife. Then you felt the cold steel on your right cheek.
  -  I'm gonna punish you later. Now watch. - Sangwoo forcibly turned your head to observe the massacre that was about to happen.

Sangwoo raised the knife and then stabbed Gyeong-Hui in the chest. You heard a crunch, one of her ribs collapsed. Just how much strength did he use?
Gyeong-Hui kept screaming, but her voice was becoming hoarse.
He stabbed her couple more times and then looked at you.

  - See? It's not that hard. - he said and then placed the bloody knife in your hands.

You grimaced as he took your hands into his and forcibly controlling your arms, the two of you raised the knife.

- Please, I beg you... I can't - you pleaded.

This time he ignored you and even though you tried to resist, he stabbed Gyeong-Hui one last time.

You felt a warm liquid splashing on your hands and on your face. The girl stopped screaming. The blood was running down her chin and gushing from her chest. You realized that this time, the stab pierced her heart.

You didn't even noticed Sangwoo leaving you and going upstairs. You just bluntly stared at the corpse.

She was around your age. She had so much ahead of her. She had dreams, she had family and friends. Why did she had to die?

Creaking stairs made you come back to reality. Sangwoo came back and was observing you.

Was he thinking how he should punish you?