Chapter VII

Sangwoo was still standing in the exact same spot and looking at you. The basement was filled with deadly silence.

"Why did you kill her?", you finally asked.

"You should say "why did WE kill her? ", he replied and started walking towards you. "She was a daughter of two alcoholics and a stupid whore. Nobody needed her."

"You think that by killing her you made a contribution to the society?", you asked ironically.

- "Fuck society. I just wanted to kill someone and she didn't deserve to live", he was now standing right in front of of you. "Also, it's very unlikely anyone will notice her disappearance and report it to the police. Same thing goes for you", he smirked.

He crouched so you were on a same level. He examined your broken arm.

"I'll take care of it, but you need a shower, you smell like a hobo. God, you're really dirty.", having said that, he picked you up and carried to the bathroom.

There, he put you in the bathtub. You were half naked, most of your body covered in bloody bandages and old underwear. Since you couldn't use both hands, Sangwoo stripped you. Covering yourself would be pointless since it wasn't the first time he saw naked, so you didn't even bother.

" I'll help you. Here", Sangwoo poured some soap at your palm and run the shower.

You hoped for a relaxing hot shower, but what you got instead was a complete opposite of your expectations.

A stream of ice cold water hit your naked body. You hissed.

"What is it again? Hurry up, we don't have whole day.", Sangwoo seemed bored.

"Could you raise water temperature a bit?", you asked shivering.

"No."

"But, please-"

"I said no!", he yelled in your ear.

You backed off immediately and remained silent for the rest of the shower. Sangwoo washed your back and wrapped you in towel. Then he carried you to his bedroom.

"OK, now stay still. I'll bandage your wounds.", he said after he'd come back to the room with first aid kit in his hands.
You did as he said and after 15 minutes you were once again covered in bandages, but this time they were clean.

Just as you were about to thank him, Sangwoo started taking off his clothes. At that point you've already had a gut feeling something bad was about to happen. You remained silent and observed the man.

"Pervert ", Sangwoo chuckled noticing your gaze fixed on him.

You immediately looked down, soft blush appeared on your cheeks.
Sangwoo lifted your chin and you met his gaze. It reminded you of the first time you met. Once again, his eyes were filled with lust.

Before you managed to say anything, you felt his lips on yours. He lightly pushed you, signaling he wanted you to lie down. A soft futon underneath your back was an agreeable change, since for the past few days you'd been sleeping on the cold cement floor in basement.

"Thank you ", you whispered gratefully.

A look of confusion appeared on Sangwoo's face. He didn't know how to respond. It was a definite turn off. The sexual tension suddenly disappeared. The faint smile on your face only made things worse. Now, he didn't even want to hit you.

He muttered something incomprehensible and turned off the light Then he lay down next to you and immediately turned to the side. You'd have done the same thing if it hadn't been for the broken arm.

It was a night of full moon and the bedroom was bathed in moonlight. The silence was suddenly interrupted by Sangwoo:

"Are you asleep?", he asked.

Your heart rate immediately increased. Should you answer? What did he want? You could always fake sleeping, but if he found out, you'd probably be punished.

"No", you whispered in a quivering voice.

Sangwoo turned over and pulled you closer. Your faces were just inches away which made you even more nervous.

" You're nice and warm", he muttered against the crook of your neck. "Am I nice and warm too?", he added putting heavy emphasis on 'nice' .

"Yeah", you said maybe a little too ironically.

"Whatever", Sangwoo said and yawned, ending the conversation.

A couple of minutes passed and Sangwoo fell asleep. Uneble to move you just lay and stared at the ceiling, for there was no certainty that you would have wake up tomorrow.