Chapter I

You slowly opened your eyes and curiously looked around. Where were you? You'd never been there before. The room was rather small, furnished with only a small bookcase, a futon in which you were lying and a big slide door closet.
Surprisingly, your headache got a bit lighter which meant that you were finally able to at least think over the whole situation. You did your best to recall the memories of the last night, but all you could remember where just some shattered images of a party, an abandoned neighborhood and...

A sudden hug from behind snapped you out of your thoughts and as you turned around, you saw Sangwoo lying next to you, one of his hands wrapped around your waist.

- Good morning [Y/N]. - he said and then leaned forward to you, planting a soft kiss on your lips.

-...Good morning Sangwoo. - you replied, trying to cover the confusion you felt with a gentle smile.

- How are we feeling today? - he asked in a polite manner.

- Well... - you weren't capable of forming an answer, because of the racing thoughts in your head.
"Didn't he say he would walk me home? What the heck am I even doing here right now?" were just some of them.

- Um, Sangwoo, could you tell me where we are? - you asked shyly, silently cursing yourself for drinking too much the previous night.

- What kind of question is it? - he chuckled. - It's my bedroom.

- Wait... Don't tell me... Have we really done 'it'? - you asked with trembling voice.

He nodded and then laughed:
- You really don't remember a thing, do you?

- Kind of... Yeah - you admitted.

The room went quiet and you felt his hand slowly moving to your lower regions.
You quickly got up only to find yourself naked. You blushed and tried to cover yourself.

- I gotta go, mum's for sure worried where I've been all this time. Don't you know where my clothes are?

- You left them in the bathroom.

- And where is the bathroom?

- Oh, right, I forgot you don't remember anything. Come on, I'll show you.

He gracefully stood up and you managed to catch a glimpse of his hot, muscular body as he was bending to pick up a pair of black boxers from the floor. Your eyes immediately
widened and you thought: "How did something so big fit into me?". He looked at you and having seen your face expression, he laughed :

- You can always stay for the round two. - he winked.

- Yeah, maybe next time - you laughed nervously while thinking :" There won't be any 'next time', although he's very handsome and..."

- So, the bathroom? - you asked

- Sure, it's right there. - Sangwoo smiled warmly.

He showed you the way and you followed him to the bathroom. You entered the room and locked the door. You looked around and spotted a pile of clothes lying on the floor. You quickly put them on, a bit surprised and worried of the terrible condition they were in.

- "Guess I won't wear this outfit ever again" - you thought and sighed.

Then you looked into a mirror and the reflection you'd seen nearly made you scream. Your hair was in a complete mess and you still had some remaining makeup on. What made you even more worried was that your whole neck was covered in love bites and bruises and... Wait... That blue mark on your temple, was it a bruise too?

- " I need to get away from here as quickly as possible." - was the only thing on your mind back then.

You meticulously washed your face and fixed your hair.
Then knocking on the door was heard and you heard Sangwoo's voice:
- Are you still there (Y/N)? Do you need help? - he asked politely.

- Nah, I'm alright, actually I'm done! - you replied and stepped out of the bathroom.

- " Strange, I could swear he was standing right behind this door." - you thought and started walking to the front door.

Only few more steps...

And then it hit you.
Something literally hit the back of your head.
Everything happened so quickly. You felt an excruciating pain and then everything went black.

A/N:
Sorry for the long wait, hope you've enjoyed :)