Chapter Six: Dreams

Ben's POV

Rey and I were kissing in the rain. I know, it's cliché, but it's not like I care anyway. I don't know why, but I was easily attracted to Rey. But it's not only that, I felt like I knew more about her. Like...I felt like she was so familiar to me, and maybe I've known her before. Wait, that's not possible, what am I thinking?

"So, what are we, Ben?" She asked me again, her blushing face was getting more soaked by the heavy rain.

"What do you want us to be?" I asked her, and she gave me a sweet smile.

"Us." She simply answered, and I nodded in understanding.

"We should get going now. We still have that English project to work on." She groaned, but nodded nevertheless. We both went back into the car, and we drove our way to my house. I noticed that she was shivering a bit, so I took off my jacket, and put it on her shoulder. A few minutes later, we reached my house, and we got out of the car, just after the rain had stopped. We walked to the front door, and I knocked, then my father opened the door. He was smiling when he saw me, but his smile grew wider when he saw Rey.

"Hey, son. It's nice to see you, Rey." He waved at both of us, then motioned for us to come in. We both went upstairs to my room, and we started to work on our project. We ended up finishing with twenty-five authors after three hours.

"Okay, so I think we should continue this tomorrow. I already finished my half of the project, and I'll help you with your half tomorrow." She told me, and I nodded in agreement. I drove her home, which was only about 20 minutes away. We kissed one last time, before she got out of my car and went inside her house.

~~~

"Catch me, Kylo!" A little girl yelled at a little boy, and he was probably about seven years old. The little girl was running in a garden, and the boy was chasing her around. She had long, wavy black hair, and she had adorable eyes. He chased her for a few more moments, before she tripped and started to cry.

"Kira! What's wrong?" The boy asked her, and she held her left foot in pain. He noticed some blood coming out from it, and even if the wound was not too big, she still thought it was painful, especially since she was just a little girl.

"Shh, it's okay. I've got you." He told her, and he pulled her into an embrace, then started to pet her hair soothingly. The girl calmed down, and she pulled away from him, just to give him a warm smile.

"Thank you. You really are a great friend." She sniffed, and the boy wiped away her tears.

"You're always welcome. Remember that I'll always be there for you." And then everything faded into darkness.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my bedside table. I rubbed my eyes, before sitting up from my bed, then stretched, and I suddenly remembered the dream I just had. I don't know where those dreams came from, but somehow, those are the dreams that I usually have, right when I fall asleep, or before I wake up. I know, it's really weird, because sometimes I just think that somehow those dreams had something to do in my life. The young boy looked very familiar, as well as the young girl, but I can't really tell whether I'm being delusional or not.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a week or so, but Christmas break ended, so I was once again busy with school. This is more of a filler chapter, mostly because I was often busy with school, and I have a lot of things going on, one of them being having daily practices of cheerleading practice, and the bad part is that we are performing this Friday, which is in two days, and we only started our practice this Monday, only because NO ONE told my class and I that we had a cheering contest until we only had a week left of practice, leading to very complicated practices, and our choreography of the cheer is nearly done, though the steps are very exhausting, so I don't think I'll be updating until all the cheering is over. We also had a fun run this morning at 6:55 am, and I got really exhausted from it. The only good thing about this week is probably the fact that it's the Foundation Week of our school, and there are a bunch of booths that sell lots of toys, merch, and food for the whole week. I found Harry Potter key chains and necklaces, as well as Star Wars key chains AND lightsabers that light up, which were really cheap, and there were also LOTS of K-pop merch, and of course, LOTS of toys. I didn't bring lots of money, since I only brought 200 pesos (1 Philippine peso=50 dollars I think), and the key chains costs 70 pesos+, the lightsaber cost 350 pesos (most lightsabers with no light that I have seen in other stores cost 500 pesos, and the ones that light up costs almost or more than 1,000 pesos), and so the one in school is probably one of the cheapest lightsabers that light up that I have ever seen, there were K-pop posters that cost 30 pesos, lomo cards for 150, and lots of other stuff. I'm planning to buy the lightsaber and keychain for Harry Potter tomorrow, and since i didn't have lots of money, but I actually had a lot of coins, I was able to buy ONE Blackpink poster. So that's probably the best thing about this week. I will not be updating as frequently as I used to, so I apologize for that, but once summer comes, I might just update more frequently. Thank you for reading! (Sorry for a long author's note, but I really needed to explain my absence on Wattpad) P.S. I also have writer's block because of lots of things, so...yeah.