Epilouge

Seven Years Later

Rey's POV

Today was the day I'd become Rey Solo. Rey Kenobi-Solo. I can't believe this.

Looking back at the years before this day, I never thought I'd be happy to be married to someone who was once a person who I despised and was such a playboy. I think if you asked me if I would ever marry Ben Solo, I'd give you a one-word answer: "No."

But now, my grandfather and I both have tears in our eyes, him because of two reasons: his granddaughter is growing up and he is sad to see her go, as well as being happy that I've found someone who'd take care for me and love me; a partner I'd have in life.

And I? I'm crying because I'm marrying the one that  I fell in love with. That annoying, freakishly handsome boy, who I never knew was my best friend when we were little, nor did I realize that he was my first love. He stood there in the altar, waiting for me to reach him, grinning from ear to ear, with tears also coming out of his eyes. His parents watched in awe as they saw the girl that their son has fallen in love with, walking down the aisle, ready for him to take my hand in marriage.

I reached him, and my grandfather gave my hand to Ben, patting him in the back as he did so.

"Take good care of her." Was all he said, and Ben didn't hesitate to nod at him, and my grandfather sat down in his seat.

The priest said everything he needed to say, but it seemed to me that Ben was the only one here. I focused on his eyes; his beautiful eyes that I drowned in if I stared at them for too long. He did the same for me, and we both held happy expressions on our faces.

The priest told us to say our vows, and after we did, the priest finally announced us as husband and wife, and told Ben that he may kiss the bride. Me.

He leaned in to me slowly, and as our lips met, no matter how cliche this sounds, fireworks erupted within me. I kissed him back with the same passion he had, which only lasted for a few seconds, before we pulled away, and realized that many people cheered for us while we kissed. It was a very happy moment for him and I, and I didn't realize that things would get better a year later.

1 Year Later

A few months after Ben and I's marriage, I found out that I was pregnant, and we couldn't have been any more happier. My grandfather and his parents were ecstatic, and nine months later, we were lucky to have a baby boy, who we named after my father. Jacob Solo.

~~~

A few years later, specifically three, we gave birth to another healthy baby, but this time, it was a girl. We named her after my mother's pet name for me, so our daughter was named Kira Solo. From the moment Jacob saw her, he swore to Ben and I that he'd try to be the best big brother for her, and that he'd protect her from anything or anyone that tries to hurt her. Luckily, Leia had all that he said on camera, so now we can cherish and remember that sweet moment for a very long time.

~~~

As of now, Jacob, who we sometimes call as Jake, is eleven years old, while Kira is eight, and so far, Jake has kept his promise to be a good big brother. Sure, sometimes the two of them get into fights, but every time someone acts mean towards Kira, Jake stands up for her. I even remember there was one time when a boy threw a rock at her, for some reason that we don't know of, and I expected Jake to throw a rock back at that boy, since Ben tries very hard to teach him how to fight back, but instead, Jake acted mature and scolded the boy, then proceeded to tell his parents about it. I actually felt proud of him, since at least I figured he isn't the type of boy who keeps getting into fights.

Our life is at peace now, and have I forgotten to mention that Finn and Rose got married just a day before Kira had her birthday this year? We ended up having two parties on two consecutive days, which was very tiring, but nonetheless, it was fun. Poe also got married to a girl he met at his dad's company, and they are going to get married three months from now, and I am very happy for those two.

We're having a good life so far, and I couldn't have wished for a better life. I've got a good family, great friends, and an amazing husband. I love him, and he loves me, and that's just the way I want it to be.

A/N: This book is officially over. I can't even...wow. I think it's pretty obvious that there will not be a sequel to this, since I think I've already written all the main points of this story. *I think*. Anyway, if you guys have any questions, even though there's really nothing to ask, feel free to ask it. I know this story is really short, and I apologize if I made lots of filler chapters, and if I made you wait for long just for an update, but this is all I can do for the story. Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting on this story, I really appreciate it, and if it weren't for your comments or any feedback, I think I would've lost motivation to write this story, and ended up discontinuing this story, but thanks to you, I finished it! I enjoyed writing this story, especially since I'm a big fan of Reylo, and I cannot wait to see the episode nine of Star Wars, and the fate of Reylo lmao. I would also like to say that aside from being a big fan of Harry Potter and Star Wars, I am also a big fan of Maze Runner, so I am planning to write either a Newt x OC or Thomas Brodie-Sangster x OC story, so please comment down below if you want it to be Newt or Thomas Sangster. I also do not know if I have mentioned this already or not, but I CANNOT WAIT FOR STAR WARS DAY CAUSE IT IS THE SAME DAY AS MY BIRTHDAY! Yay! Lol, I literally already bought myself a Star Wars shirt and lightsaber, so I'd be prepared for May 4 to come, and I am waiting very, very patiently for that day to come. Anyways, thank you for reading this story, and May the Force be with you, always. ('Always' also reminds me of Harry Potter XD)