Chapter Ten: The Plan

Poe's POV

I was walking around school on my own, when I suddenly saw Rey running, who was crying. What happened to her? I wanted to comfort her, but I knew she wouldn't tell me the reason why she cried, so I decided to find out the reason before I comforted her. I turned a corner, and saw something that made anger boil up inside of me. WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?!

I stormed up to Ben, who had just kissed another girl, and punched him straight in his face.

"Bastardo! Acabas hacer llorar a tu novia besando a otra chica!" Wait, I just spoke in Spanish to him. Oh well. At least he doesn't know what I just said.

"What the hell does that even mean?!"

"Nevermind! Can you explain to me why you kissed her?"

"Rey cheated first!"

"What?"

"I saw her kissing another guy."

"You mean you saw Jessica kissing another guy?"

"Who's Jessica?"

"That girl you saw wasn't Rey. I heard Melissa talking to her about the plan to break up you and Rey. You're an idiot for falling for it."

"Wouldn't you have done the same?"

"No, I would've let her explain. Good job at breaking her heart. Playboys are really good at that." His eyes widened in realization, and he ran away as soon as he stopped talking.

A/N: This is just a filler chapter. Don't worry, I'll update longer chapters next time! And btw, I'm listening to the Hamilton soundtrack while writing this lol.