THE RISE OF SKYWALKER (and me lol)

I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

I HAVE RISEN SINCE THE TRAILER FOR EPISODE 9 CAME OUT.

I HAVE SEEN THE FATE OF REYLO IN TROS AND BOYYY-

wHaT iS uP y'AlL i'M bAcK! It's been like a year since I touched this story...more or less lmao and a lot has changed for me.

First of all: I reread this story from start to finish and oh dear...old me really wrote this I--well I mean it's not bad, per say, but...it's not amazing either oop. I mean I do kinda like it since clichè stories are my guilty pleasure and that is what this is so I guess I do have a soft spot for this. And it's Reylo. Ofc I love it. Idk if I'll give time to kinda rewrite this a bit but given the fact that it's Christmas break for me atm then I'll consider it, but I'm wondering if my readers will still care enough if I do it. No, I will not change anything to the story, I'm just going to fix my spelling or minor mistakes that make no sense or create plotholes that I do not want to have in this story...or not lmao we'll see.

*Spoilers coming in for TROS below*

Second: REYLO WON BUT AT A HUGE COST MY DUDES AHHH 😭 I'M MAD AT THE FACT THAT WE HAD TO SEE BOTH OF EM DIE AND THEN ONLY ONE REALLY LIVED TILL THE VERY END C'MON IT HURTS SO BAD. So yeah...it reallyyy hurts and it hasn't really dawned on me that Ben is really...d...de...I don't wanna say it. I guess we still had them for a little while, and I am hoping that Rey got uhm...pregnant...through the force...don't look at me like that y'all know it's possible. WHY COULDN'T WE JUST HAVE REYLO BEING HAPPY FOR MORE THAN A SINGLE MINUTE EXCUSE ME JJ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM? The last episode was bittersweet and I'm still in the denial stage over what happened to Reylo. So we did win and lose but I consider ourselves winners cause they're fully canon and the antis even agree that Ben dying was terrible and would rather have Rey be with him to be actually happy. Mwah my dear readers, Reylo was thriving in TROS.

*DO NOT LOOK AT THE PICS BELOW IT HAS SPOILERS*

*Even more spoilers*They really smiled at each other

They really smiled at each other...soulmate energy right there wbk