|Chapter 8: United We Stand, Divided We Fall|

The group met up in Tyrese's room. Tyrese had already started hacking when Rose and Damien met up with them. Mia started making arrangements to put a special announcement on the news board via the phone, but to her dismay, the people in charge were giving her a hard time.

"Sorry, only adults may request to put announcements on the news board."

"I am an adult!!!"

"You sure about that Miss?"

"Yes Im sure."

"Well.... we don't allow foreigners to access it either."

"I'm not a foreigner. My family just has a strong heritage with this planets history!!"

"What ever you say, kid."

"IM NOT A KID!!!"

Damien had entered the room at this time. He walked up to Mia.

"Here, let me try." He said while holding out his hand. Mia reluctantly handed over the phone and Damien put it against his ear.
"Hello? Yes this is Damien Blackbarrow..... mhmm, yep I'm a Hunter and I need to use the news board... yep, thank-you sir and good-day to you." He handed back the phone and Mia was shocked. Well, at least they can now use the news board.

"Alright.... aaaaaannndd.... got it!!!!" Tyrese exclaimed while the other three teens looked over his shoulder. "Alright!! Now to get this to the Public!!!" he continued.

"Yeah! Let's go!!" Mia exclaimed while dashing out of the room along with Tyrese. Damien and Rose followed close behind. They ran outside of the castle and to the little town; there was no time to get a car, they just had to run.

"Tyrese!!" Damien called. Tyrese stopped along with the rest of the group. "You and Mia get that footage to the news board for the public. Rose and I will start getting people ready."

"How do you plan on doing that?" Mia questioned.

"By making them believe something's wrong. Some people are smart enough and already have their doubts towards the King." Damien explained while beginning to dash off. Both Tyrese and Mia nodded in agreement then continued to run towards their desired destination. Tyrese looked over at Mia.

"Hey Mia."
Mia hummed in response. "Do you think this'll work?" He continued.

"Dunno. Hope it does."

"Is that all you're gonna do? Hope?"

"No I'm gonna try. Try to work with you guys and save the kingdom."

"Do you think we'll win."

"Yeah we do. I believe we're stronger if we work together."

"So it's like one of those sayings: 'United we stand, divided we fall' type of thing." Tyrese summerized.

"Pretty much."

Finally they reached the security in charge of the floating news board in the sky.

"Damien Blackbarrow made an arrangement to use that thing." Mia stated while pointing to the board in the sky.

"Oh, you're the kid that called earlier." The older man said. Mia lowly growled at him and Tyrese decided he should speak up.

"Yeah, she was. Now we need to post this," he held up a hard drive, "on the board."
The man examined it then nodded. He plugged it into a computer and the footage appeared onto the floating board. Damien noticed it and ran into the open area. Rose texted some of the hunters saying:

'you might want to see this.'

The message also contained the video of the King and Jonathan. Meanwhile, Damien was giving a speech to the people of the small town about the footage.

"You see this?" He pointed up to the screen. A large crowd was forming around Damien; they watched the video almost not believing there eyes. "This, is our king. The King we all trusted and allowed to rule over our land. The footage you see here is from the castle's own security cameras, and it's showing our king murder someone in cold blood. Now I don't know about you, but I don't want someone like that in charge of me!"

"This is crazy!!! None of that is real!!" One man in the crowd shouted out.

"I assure you, it is. We even have eye witnesses. All of the Hunters sheltered in that castle know that what you see here is true. Now, you can either go home right now and ignore what you have seen, or you can stand with me, and we can end this king's reign!" There was no hesitation, people had gotten riled up and were willing to help in de-throning the king. Not one civilian refused to help. But a lod bang was soon heard. Damien spun around a saw the king's army in front of the castle. The captain of said army raised his sword.

"KILL THE REBELS!!!!!"
The army charged. The civilians grabbed any nearby weapons and started to fight the soldiers. Some Hunters were seen fighting along side the civilians, but some were still inside the castle, fighting off the defenses. Rose, Damien, Tyrese, and Mia ran inside the castle and split up. One of them was going to find the king no matter what. Mia ran to the right to check the throne room. Hunters and Huntress were seen left and right fighting off the guards. Mia withdrew her sword and ran up to a guard who was struggling with a Hunter. She slashed at the guard and sliced his back. He screamed in pain and toppled to the ground. Mia and the Hunter shared a glance before the hunter nodded signifying a thank-you and Mia continued on her search. She haulted to a stop when ahead of her was a group of soldiers blocking the way to the throne room. She furrowed her eyes and ran forwards. The soldiers prepared for an attack, but it didn't come. Mia jumped off of the wall on her right causing her to soar over the top of the soldiers and land behind them. Then she stabbed one of the soldiers in the back. She pulled a grenade from her belt and tossed it forward then ran towards the throne room. She slipped inside and looked around cautiously. It was silent... nothing, no one was there. She exited the room and ran to the field behind the castle. There she saw Damien fighting the king with several other Hunters fighting soldiers around them. Mia ran out there.

"DAMIEN!!! CATCH!" Mia threw a pistol at Damien and he caught it. He cocked it and started shooting at the king. Several soldiers ran and stood in the path of the bullets and took the fall. Mia noticed a soldier approaching Damien. "Watch out!" She warned as she ran towards him. He spun around and fought the soldier, but this gave the king a chance. The king ran and slashed at Damien. He wasn't able to stop that attack, but thankfully Mia stood in the way and blocked the attack with her sword.

"Mia!" Damien exclaimed. "What are you-"

"It looked like you could use some help." She replied while she pushed the king off of her. Damien and her switched places and stood back to back. Mia fought off the soldiers while Damien delt with the King. Rose and Tyrese found their way to the battlefield just in time to save Mia from an attack from one of the soldiers. Rose blocked it and Tyrese helped fight off other soldiers. Mia looked and Rose and smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

"No prob." Rose replied as she went to help fight off other soldiers. Damien slashed left and right but couldn't hit the King. The King was well trained unlike Damien. The two drifted away from Mia and the others. Finally, the king was able to push Damien off of him and he backed up while pulling out a revolver. Damien held his hands up in the air. Mia noticed the scene and gasped.

"Sorry, Damien, I truly didn't want it to come to this." The king admitted as he tightened his grip on the trigger.

"NO!!!" Mia screamed.

BANG!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mia dropped dead to the ground.