4 - Quality Banter.

They lay quietly next to eachother, his glorious full naked body on display while she had the comforter pulled up over her chest.

"Thank you, Y/n" he murmered quietly breaking the silence.

She was staring down at the cigarette between her fingers that was slowly burning away.

"For what, may I ask?" not bothering to look at him as she spoke.

"For your company." He grinned to himself, most likely recalling the events that took place moments ago.

"I don't usually sought out this sort of company." She reached over to the ashtray that sat idle on the bedside drawer stubbing out the cigarette before turning her attention to him, "Company well payed for.- Speaking of which." She looked at him expectantly.

"Oh yes." He sprawled out, reaching for his pants on the floor.

He handed her a membership gold card along with a few bills of cash.

She counted through the amount before getting out of the bed and dressing herself.

"In a hurry?" He leaned over, grabbing her wrist.

"It's past midnight. Unfortunately, the hours you payed for were up 15 minutes ago." she pulled out of his grip and continued searching for the rest of her outfit scattered around the room.

"I can pay more if it means you'll stay longer." He pressed watching her, his expression on edge as he awaited her reply.

"You'll have to book in longer next time, we dont give extended time." She shrugged at him apologetically.

"Next time, huh? I'll hold you to that." He smirked.

"Despite the lack of conversation beforehand, I enjoyed myself tonight."

She shrugged her cardigan over her shoulders while turning to face him.

"You like your women straight to the point?"

His smirk grew wider at her question.

"I like em' eager."

He stated bluntly, she couldn't help the ghosting smile that spread upon her lips as she continued to slip her feet into her small high heel shoes.

"If anyone was eager, it was you." She whipped, her tone of voice challenging a reply.

"Oh. I must've misunderstood when you cut the conversation short at the restaurant." He chuckled, raising one eyebrow.

Quality banter, not something she shared with many people.

The only people who ever got a rare glimpse of her with her gaurd down were those within the small circle of friends she kept, it never stretched outside of that circle, especially not anyone she met for the first time.

"You didn't misunderstand." Her voice quiet but loud enough for him to hear.

With that, she stood and trudged towards the door.

"Y/n!" He called after her, she turned and waited as he walked towards her his hand stretched out to her as he held out a card.

"If you ever want to, call me outside of work." She grabbed it and he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"I'd like to get to know you more."

He gave her a genuine lopsided smile, coming closer he gave her a chaste kiss on her cheek.

She returned the kiss with a shy smile and a slight blush before turning and walking out the door.

Strolling down the hallway towards the elevator.

She glanced down at the card briefly, it was designed simply. The name C.Park was written on it in bold letters, under it was a cell number.

C.Park huh? It doesn't seem familiar. She thought idly placing it into her handbag, reaching the elevator.