8 - First's.

Two days had passed slowly and Y/n only felt more anxious as the hours went by.

She had witnessed a lot in her short years of being involved with The Underground Districts.

In the past, Yoongi would return to the apartment early hours of the morning covered in bruises and cuts from brawling on his way back from a night out.

Seokjin had been hospitalized too many times to count from the fights he would get involved in.

All of the Districts were aware of how much Seokjin favoured weapons and they would always cater to that by bringing along bats and concealed knives, only to leave Seokjin unconcious and almost bleeding out.

It was rare to see him lose a fight but whenever he did, it was hard for anyone to see the after effects.

Although Y/n knew the boys could hold their own, she still couldn't shake the feeling of dread after hearing everything would esculate once Namjoon arrives.

After the last fight between The Bulletproof District and one of The Main Districts of The North side of The City, The Ikon District, it took two months before everything settled down again.

Still, the fight was over old beef between Bobby- a member of The Ikon District and Namjoon, who hadn't been around for five years.

Y/n could only imagine the trouble that would start once Namjoon returned.

"Yoongi" She called out from the front door of the apartment, "I'm leaving now."

Yoongi walked out of his room, shirtless and half asleep, "Another client?"

"Yeah," Y/n said, slipping her shoe's on, "See you after I finish work."

"I have work tonight too, so I wont be home when you get back." He managed to say, mid yawn.

"Well see you after you finish work then."she said, closing the door behind her as she set off.

To her suprise it was the same guy from a few nights before that took her to the God awful restaurant.

She didn't expect to see him again so soon.

C. Park, huh?

This time he requested to meet at a different restaurant of the same quality.

She spotted him as soon as she walked in, his bright red hair and his height giving him away easily.

She walked up behind him and softly put her hand on his shoulder, he flinched.

"Someone's jumpy."

She circled the table, sitting down in the seat nearest to him.

He smiled at her, he seemed genuinely happy to see that she showed up,

"Yeeeah. I've been on edge lately."

"Care to tell me why?"

She shrugged her jacket off and placed it to hang off the back of her chair, getting more comfortable.

"What happened to, not getting too involved with clients?"

He purred, raising a brow in question.

"Well... I don't usually get the same client twice either."

She spread a napkin out on her lap as she spoke,

"There's a first for everything. So why not make everything a first tonight, eh?"

He seemed to really appreciate her witt, among other things, his expression always gave his amusement away.

They ordered dinner before he carried on with the conversation.

He glanced around before speaking.

"It's my friends anniversary tomorrow."

She frowned at him.

That's nothing to get jumpy about?

He noticed her confusion and explained further...

"He's been dead five years."

Y/n didn't think much of it, only that it was very sad for someone so young to lose a friend.

Even so, she couldn't help but wonder why he was as jumpy as he was tonight.

He wasn't this jumpy when they first met a few night's ago, besides, a death anniversary of five years isn't usually something to be so high strung about.

There was something about the way he scoped around and fidgeted in his seat that made her question him further.

Her curiosity pushed at her, plus the wine she had been sipping on since she sat down had made her a bit more confident than usual.

"How did he die?"

She mentally kicked herself after his faced dropped at her question, it didn't as insensative in her head than it did out loud.

He looked away from her in any direction he could, he pushed his plate away from him before looking back at her as she held his gaze.

"He was shot. In this district."

All of the blood drained from her face and she sat stiff in her seat, eyes wide, face ashen.

Yoongi's words from a few days ago rang in her ears as the story he told her flooded her mind...

"When we got outside, everyone had gone and it was just Namjoon, standing over some guy lying on the ground, we knew instantly what had happened."

Five years ago, in this district. The coinciding details were too specific to be any kind of coincidence.

She sat in a daze, peicing everything together in her mind.

"Luhan." Her voice was a whisper, thankfully nobody but herself heard it.

"Pardon?" He said, snapping her out of her daze, frowning at her.

She looked up at him in panic, his expression made her wonder if he heard what she said.

She dissmissed the thought quickly, her eye's darting around the room as she tried to find any excuse to leave. There was none.

"I'm sorry, I've just remembere-"

"You're leaving?"

He cut her off, his eye's as wide as hers now, his face dissapointed.

"I'm really sorry, I have to tend to some other business I've forgotte-"

"You're lying!"

He snapped, cutting her off again.

She stood up in a hurry to leave, not bothering to pick up her jacket hung slack on the back of her chair.

"I really am sorry."

She pleaded, she didn't even bother to deny that she was lying either, instead she hastily darted for the exit.

She was tugged back by a firm grip around her fore arm. She turned to see dark eye's blazing back at her.

"Atleast, tell me why you're leaving."

He demanded quietly, his voice low and husky, his heated gaze burning through her.

She attempted to pull her arm free from his grip, to no avail. She sighed heavily.

"Because..."

She hesitated, wondering if it was a good idea to be truthful.

"You're from The Exo District."