16 - Stolen.

Jimin arrived within 10 minutes, none of them were suprised at how fast he turned up since he lived nearby. He didn't bother knocking since the entrance door was already wide open.

He walked in with a small case and a sour look on his face.

"Too soon to be seeing us again, huh?" Yoongi laughed at Jimin.

"Far too soon Yoongi and far too early in the fucking morning."

Y/n was sitting to the side wracking her brain for answers, knowing that any clue to what had just happened lies behind the closed door in a massive pile of her belongings scattered all over her old room.

She was so deep in thought that she hadn't even noticed how early in the morning it was until Jimin mentioned it. It was almost 2am and she was far from tired, after everything that had happened her mind was alert.

"It's Hobi this time." Yoongi gestured over to Hoseok who was fast asleep, dribbling all over himself, ungraceful as ever.

He had a few bruises on his face here and there and a few scratches that scattered his arms but the most alarming injury upon first glance was his blood soaked shirt and what was underneath it.

Jimin shook him hard knowing how much of a deep sleeper Hoseok was, he woke rather agressively muttering curses as his eye's fluttered open.

"Oh. Hey, Chim."

Hoseoks breathing calmed once Jimin took hold of his hand.

Jimin was particularly soft when it came to Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. Despite cursing everyone out every chance he got, he obviously cared a lot for them all. But those three boys imparticular, received extra attention and Jimin would often go the extra mile for them.

"Hey Hobi," He smiled, "I'm gonna need you to take your shirt off, okay." He continued softly.

"You should atleast take me out to dinner first." Hoseok replied with the grin of somebody who would flirt at a funeral.

And just like that, soft Jimin was gone.

"Get it off!" He grumbled.

Hoseok groaned as he sat up, shifting into a less agonizing position. He leaned against Jimin for support as Jimin pulled him up gently trying to keep him comfortable. They both worked together slowly rolling Hoseoks shirt up and over his head before Hoseok slouched back into the couch with a relieving sigh.

"Shit." Jimin muttered looking over Hoseoks torso, a wide gash stretched from the right side of his ribs, ending at the middle of his stomach.

"Don't look, Hobi." Jimins words fell on deaf ears as Hoseok caught a glimpse downwards, the pain seemed to double and course through his body as he saw how bad it looked.

"Fuuuck." Hoseok cursed, writhing at Jimins touch.

"I told you not to fucken look!"

"Of course I'm going to look if you tell me not to!" Hoseok yelled back, the words hissing through clenched teeth as he forced them out.

"Fucken hell! Does anyone care to explain what the fuck happened here!?" Yoongi let out, his eye's squinted as he watched his friend clench every muscle in his body from the pain.

Jimin shot Hoseok up with a morphine injection, it somehow managed to make Hoseok moderately calmer quite rapidly.

He started to explain, with a few hisses of pain here and there, "I came to get my games, Yixing was already here when I showed up," He breathed out as Jimin gave him another pain releiver, a high enough dosage for Hoseok to remain comfortable as he stitched his wound.