24 - Thin Air.

Bang-

"Nobody move."

Kyungsoo stood at the end of the hallway with what seemed like a shotgun in both hands, smoke lingering at the end.

"Let's not do anything irrational."

Only one man managed to tear his eye's away from the man clutching the heavy weapon;

"You okay?" Yoongi spoke softly, his eye's heated with the exhiliration of the situation.

"I'm okay, just put the guns down, both of you." Y/n's voice was shaky and tired as she held her hand out in front of her.

"Okay," Yoongi nodded, withdrawing the fire arm.

"No way," Namjoon retorted, "Fuck that shit, I'm repainting these walls."

"Put it down, Namjoon." Seokjin who had withdrawn the knife from Junmyeon's throat, stood straight as he threw his command.

"Nah Bro, I'm done with these guys. They crossed the fucken line this time."

Namjoon's hand was shaking, seeming more sure of his resolve of his actions.

Y/n reluctantly walked up to him, placing her hand over his. His finger hugged the trigger too tight for comfort.

"Please stop." She pleaded.

His eye's flickered to her, clouded with desolation. She felt his fingers relax under hers, "Please." She implored once again.
His hand lowered under hers, a small huff leaving his lips.

"Wh-Who wants some tea?"

Baekhyuns attempted distraction lessoned the tension throughout the Exo boys who were used to his ill timed humour, even Yoongi and Seokjin mildly appreciated it as it most likely reminded them of Taehyung. All of them seemed to relax a bit, all except for two.

Chanyeol and Namjoon stood proud in their height, silent intimidation burning in each others eye's, neither of them giving the other the satisfaction of letting their gaurd down.

"We came for Y/n, we're not leaving without her." Namjoon didn't take his eye's off Chanyeol as he spoke.

"She's staying with me." Chanyeol replied, returning Namjoon's glare.

Y/n was sure she wasn't the only one who saw that the conflict quickly turned into a pissing contest as testosterone flittered between the two males.

"Let me rephrase that. I came for her, and I always get what I want." Namjoon challenged. Y/n would be lying if she said his words didn't make her feel some type of way.

Kyungsoo let his gun go off again, causing everyone to duck and cover, "Cut it out, the pair of you." His hushed, deep voice alone demanded silence from everyone.

"Will you stop blowing that fucking thing off in my house!" Junmyeon stomped, "You've fucked up an entire wall!"

Kyungsoo slung the gun over his shoulder before muttering an apology.

"Let's all just calm down, okay." Junmyeon shouted in a determined, steely tone.

"Easy for you to say, where's your boy Yixing, huh?" Yoongi sabilated.

"What do you want with Yixing?" Kyungsoo queried from the end of the hallway.

"That rat returned to finish what him and this Bitch started!" Yoongi spat, pointing feircely at Jongdae.

"What?" Y/n squeeked from between Chanyeol and Namjoon where she managed to squeeze after Kyungsoo fired the second shot.

Namjoon interlocked his fingers with hers, grabbing her attention. Her eye's brimming with tears as she turned to face him. He slightly tugged at her hand, bringing her closer to him as he wrapped his other arm around her, the gun was still in his hand as she felt it press against her back.