14 - The Doctor.

The next morning she woke to Yoongi shaking her and calling her name softly, it took her a while to adapt to the unfamiliar surroundings.

She yawned rather unladylike, stretching her relaxed limbs to wake her muscles.

Once she cleared her mind from drowsiness she looked over to her side. Namjoon was already gone, his side of the bed tucked neatly and his pillow straightened.

"Come with me to see The Doctor, I'll buy you breakfast on the way." Yoongi bribed when he relised she was awake enough to comprehend where she was.

"Okay. Let me get ready." She dissmissed, flapping her hand at him to leave the room.

It took her just under 30 minutes to get ready, face washed, hair done, dressed and made up for the day.

She got used to having to move quickly between jobs when there were less girls that worked for Seokjin, having spared time made her faster at getting ready compared to most.

They were both in the car and on the road before the morning rush hours. The headed to a place most commonly known as Central, that sat at the center of the City the only part of the City untouched by the surrounding Districts that was considered mutual ground.

No trouble were to fall upon the streets of Central, it was a long standing and unspoken rule that all districts abided by.

The majority of Central was inhabited by retired elderly, business owners and council members.

The main hospitals of the City were also in Central.
The streets were well looked after by all who resided there, it was a good change from the usual streets of The Bulletproof District.

They chose a fast food restaurant, only having ten minutes to eat. They ate on their way to the hospital finishing their food in the parking lot.

After they finished eating they both looked at each other to make sure they were presentable before entering the hospital.

Regardless of them having been to the hospital countless times and being somewhat familiar with the place they still managed to get lost in the vast corridors after checking in at reception.

They finally found their way thanks to the strategically placed signs throughout the hospital, reaching a consultation office they both walked in quietly, matching the next-to-no noise of the hospital.

"Back so soon, Yoongi?" The Doctor sat at his desk, completing a transfer entry of written files onto his computer from his previous patient.

"Unfortunately." Yoongi pulled back a chair on the oposite side of the desk as Y/n sat in a chair next to him.

"Hey Y/n." The Doctor happily greeted her.

"Hey, Jimin." She smiled back.

Park Jimin, a.k.a The Doctor.

Jimin was a Doctor in the main hospital of Central first and foremost. On the other hand, he was also the designated doctor for The Bulletproof District for extra cash.

Usually he was choking out profanities whenever he dealt with any patient from the District, but he kept a professional appearance at the hospital at all times, Seokjin and Yoongi always took advantage of this by booking in appointments with him at the hospital.

Having him on call came in handy, it prevented having other doctors that asked too many questions and the possibility of getting police involved because of some of the questionable injuries some of The District members would receive.

Jimin grew up a privledged kid, always sheltered and kept close to his parents. Yoongi was that bad influence that most nice kids met to derail any future plans set up by their parents.