10 - A Face To A Name.

Her eye's shot open as she sat up, breathing heavily.

She couldn't recall her dream, only that it scared the living shit out of her.

She looked around the room, Hobi and V were still gaming.

She wondered vaguely how she managed to sleep through their noise.

Wait! I was sleeping!

She thought, gathering herself up and off the comfortable, warm gaming couch.

"What's the time?" She asked with a familiar groggy feeling.

"About three o'clock. You were crying in your sleep."

Taehyung was looking at her, his expression blank, as usual.

"Why didn't you wake me? Is Yoongi back?"

She scrambled, picking up her bag and her jacket.

"Nah. But Seokjin is, I heard him laughing down the hall about half an hour ago." Taehyung shrugged.

"For fuck sakes!"

She hollered, walking out of Hoseoks room.
Her anger building up again.

She stormed straight for the door of Seokjins office, reaching for the door handle when a hand came down onto her shoulder, an unfamiliar voice halting her.

"He's busy in there." the voice streamed from behind her.

She shrugged the hand off her shoulder rather rudely, not bothering to turn around to see who it belonged to.

She was in no mood to be told she couldn't see Seokjin after waiting so long, especially being told from someone she didn't even know.

Her face heated up when she twisted the door knob and it was locked again.

"Fuck!"

She turned, leaning her back against the door
She slid halfway down the door before peeking up through her lashes at the man who spoke earlier.

His face made her fall the rest of the way down the door and land hard on her ass.

He was smiling at her.

A wide, cheerful smile that reached the corners of his eye's as he beamed down at her.

She thought he was absolutely stunning, but his smile was pissing her off.

"I told you."

His smile grew wider as he chuckled under his breath.

"Shut up."

She turned away embarassed. She looked back up at him as she could feel his gaze on her, he was still smiling.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

She bit, frowning as hard as she could at him.

"Because of an idiot." He quipped, gesturing at her with his hand.

She gaped at him in disbelief.

She has dealt with a lot of rude people in her line of work, but no one managed to ever get on her nerves as much as this man, it only took him a matter of minutes on top of that.

It could've been because of her already foul mood. Possibly because she was as impatient as they came. Either way, this man needed to remove himself from her sight before she lost it.

He was truly getting to her, and she was letting him.

With nothing to say back, she pulled herself up and turned her back towards him.

She could hear him shuffling slightly behind her.

"So... What's your name?"

He was closer than before, his voice low and soft, almost a whisper.

She whipped around to see that he wasn't as close as she had thought.

He had a tantalizing smirk on his face this time, filled with curiosity. She furrowed her brows at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" She retorted.

"I would. That's why I asked." He said simply, raising an eyebrow.

She flushed, feeling small under his gaze, he towered over her smaller frame.

She took a single step closer to him, she hadn't realised she was holding her breath until she spoke.

"Look. I don't know who you are, but leave me alo-"

Her words were cut short when the door behind her flew open and Seokjins voice bommed from behind her.

"Namjoon! Yoongi crashed on his way to the airport!"

Y/n was quick to turn and face Seokjin, her eye's wide with sickening shock.

"Yoongi WHAT!?"

Her voice getting caught in her throat as she frowned, realisation setting in, "Wait. Namjoon?"

"Y/n? Where have you been? Wait. Don't answer that. You'll come too, I'll explain on the way."

Seokjin shut his office door behind him, grabbing Y/n's arm and dragging her behind him as the guy followed behind.

She was so confused, she just let her body follow as she silently took each step behind Seokjin.

Too much was happening at once, it was overwhelming for her, not to mention she had just woken up not too long ago.

There was only one thing that crossed her mind as she trailed behind Seokjin.

This is the second time this week I have been unexpectantly dragged down this hallway.

She sat tensed and wringing her fingers together in the back seat.

She was sitting next to the man who was supposed to be Namjoon, who also seemed tense.

Seokjin sat in front talking to Jungkook who was driving.

Seokjin turned in his seat to face Y/N.

"Yoongi's car was crashed into. He seems fine, just pissed about his car."

Y/n relaxed a little, tears of releif brimming her eye's.

She quickly whisked them away with the back of her sleeve, inhaling a ragged breath.

Seokjin smiled fondly at her, he knew how much she cared for Yoongi.

"That cars a peice of shit anyway."

Namjoon broke out, making Y/n glare at him.

He looked at her smirking before mimicing her glare over exaggeratedly, he looked so stupid.

She couldn't help the smile etching at her face as she turned away.

Seokjin frowned at Namjoon curiously before turning to face the front once more.

"So..." She whispered after a while, "You're Namjoon?"she turned to face him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" his attention turned towards her, fuller lips curling at the edges.

"Why are you whispering?" His breath tickled against her face.

She froze and he smiled at her reaction, sitting back up straight.

"I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage." He grinned down at her expectantly.

She stared at him, waiting.

Finally, the car came to a halt, exactly what she was waiting for.

"It's a advantage I intend to keep. We're here."

Beaming at him as she hurried out of the car.

He's not getting my name anytime soon.

Author Note:

Hello ^^~
As usual, Thankyou for the read. ♡