7 - Where There's Money To Be Made

Seokjin was quick to dissmiss the conversation entirely.

"Are you here for this weeks client roster, Y/n?"

She was thrown out of her thoughts by the sudden question, it took her back a bit making her stutter as she answered him back.

"Ahh... Ye-yes."

She shook her head slightly as if clearing her mind.

He handed her a sheet of paper containing all of the information she needed for the week.

Seokjin sat back in his seat

"I'm sorry Y/n, do you mind? I need to speak with Yoongi for a bit."

With that said, she stood.

"Oh, sure."
She smiled sincerely, brushing her hands down her dress.

She glanced at Yoongi on the way out only catching his side profile.

His eyes remained hard his lips pressed into a hard line and his jaw clenched.

It wasn't a face she was used to seeing.

She had no choice but to stand bored and quiet in the hallway, Yoongi was her ride.

More than ten minutes later, Yoongi walked out of Seokjins office.

Y/n hadn't even noticed as she found herself in a meaningless conversation with a co-worker who also came for her roster.

As Yoongi approached her, without warning he hooked his arm around her elbow and dragged her away from the conversation, her feet barely able to keep up underneath her.

She almost tripped as the dragging began, blinking a few times she peered up at Yoongi through her lashes.

"Everything okay, Yoongs?"

Even to her, her voice sounded panicked making him slow down.

He sighed deeply and ran his free hand through his hair "Yeah..." He breathed.

He stopped walking momentarily.

"Is there anything on that roster that says you have to work today?"

She glanced down at the paper in her hand.

"Ahh..."

Her eyes scanned the paper.

"Not until late this evening, why?"

"I need a fucking drink."

The dragging commenced the rest of the way out of the building.

"It's 11 in the morning, stupid."

She called after him, he ignored her pulling her to the car and opening the door for her before striding over to the drivers side.

Despite her protest against drinking so early in the day, they both settled on an all-day bar two blocks away from the apartment.

Y/n figured based on the location of their choice, Yoongi aimed to get shitfaced.

Something must be seriously bothering him.

Yoongi dropped her off outside of the bar so she could get a feel for the place, he told her he'd return in a few minutes as she strolled in.

The bar had a rustic feel to it.

It was a high end bar in the middle of the district. Despite that it wasn't too immaculate or pristine, it was friendly.

Large windows sat at the front to let the late Autumn sun shine through, dark wooden floors and a high ceiling made the bar seem more open.

Black marbled walls with silver trinkets and designs scattered across them.