The Creepypastas

Midnight's POV

I sit up and put my head in my hands. Everthing's still around me.

I'm sitting on a couch. Wait, where am I? How'd I get onto a couch?

"Hello," says someone next to me. I look to the side and see a white face with no eyes, nor nose, nor mouth.

"Who are you?" I ask. I instinctively grab my daggers.

"I am Slenderman, but you can call me Slender," he says.

I raise an eyebrow. "How did I get here, then?"

"You were here already," he says.

"I wasn't on the couch," I counter.

"No, I put you there," he says.

"Why would you do that?" I ask.

"Because," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you are not a human," he says.

"And how do you know I'm not human?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Because you have wings, and you fought me," he says.

"Are you not human?" I ask.

"No," he says.

"Your a killer," I say simply.

"Yes," he says.

"And this line of questioning is becoming confusing," I say, massaging my forehead. I look up suddenly. "Where's Midnight?"

"Who's Midnight?" asks someone from besides me.

My head twists and I look at the person. He has a mask. "And who are you?"

"Masky," he says.

"And since he isn't killing you, I assume your  killer," I say simply.

"Yes," he says.

I stand up and immediately sit back down, holding my head. "Have I happened to drop some pills or something?" I ask through my headache.

"No," says Masky. "Why?"

"Where's my jacket?" I grit through my teeth.

"Right here," says Slender, pointing besides me.

I grab my jacket and poke through my pockets. "Crap crap crap where is it..." I say to myself. I pull out my bottle of tears and quickly drink. Tears start streaming down my eyes and I catch them in my bottle. After a few seconds their gone.

"What was that about?" asks another guy behind me. "Oh, and I'm Hoodie."

"None of your business," I say coldly. I search through my pockets, my headache still pounding strongly but bearably now. I pull out a whistle and blow it.

Shadows condense besides me and Midnight forms. I grab her fur and get up. "Well, thanks for helping me, but I have to go now," I say.

"Wait," says Slender. "What are you?"

I turn and look at him with a cold face. "I'm Demon." I let out a harsh laugh and climb onto Midnight, who walks outside and flies into the trees.

After a few minutes, Slender teleports in front of me. "I have a proposal for you," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"Would you like to live with us?" he asks.

I pause for a second. "What?" I say. No one's ever went after me before. I always know if someone does. Why did this person, even if he was a killer, come after me, to ask me to stay at his house? This is almost as strange as why humans would worship people they can't see, touch, smell, or hear.

"Would you like to live with us?" he repeats.

"Sure," I say after a few seconds. I follow Slender back to the mansion, Midnight walking behind me.

Slender opens and door and I walk in and hold it open for a few seconds. Slender walks in, followed by Midnight. I let the door fall closed and I glance around the mansion, using my mind sight.

It seems just like any other mansion, the only difference being that only some of the rooms were being used instead of lots. Or did people not live in mansions anymore...?

"This is Demon," says Slender suddenly, and I clear my vision. I see a guy that looks like Link, a guy that looks like a clown, a guy with a blue mask, a little kid, and a guy with a cut smile.

"Who are these people?" I ask Slender.

"BEN, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Sally, and Jeff," he says, pointing to the people.

I roll my shoulders, looking over my shoulder self-consciously. My shadows hide me. Whew. I don't really like people seeing my form unless I'm killing them.

"Your room is-" starts Slender, but I cut him off.

"Just tell me what color and where it is. I'll find it," I say.

"Your room is the one beside's Ben's and is black," he says.

I use my mind vision and find it. "Okay, got it," I say. I glance around restlessly. "When do you guys kill, anyway?"

"At night," he says.

"Midnight," I whisper. Midnight plods over to me and I ignore everyone else, running a hand through her fur on her shoulder. I stoop down to her level. "Midnight, if you need to eat, don't go outside the forest without me, okay? That's an order."

"Okay," says Midnight. She licks me and I pat her head. I walk toward the stairs.

 I go into my room and Midnight walks in right behind me. I shut the door and lock it, then I glance around the room.

Hm. Could use a little redecoration, but nothing too bad, I think. There's a bed, a window, and a dresser.

I lay down on the bed and curl up, Midnight laying besides me and curling up, her wings draping over me. I smile as I fall asleep.

Maybe I can learn to live with these... killers.