Epilogue

3rd POV

A girl was walking down the path when she is suddenly jumped by the creepypastas. She screams in fear and one draws her attention.

This one looks like an angel. She smiles at the girl and the girl tentatively steps back.

"Why would an angel be here?" whispers the girl to herself.

To the horror of the girl, shadows pass over the angel and she turns demon. The demon flaps her wings, smiling with her fangs.

"Not everything is as it seems, Lauren," says the demon.

The girl turns to bolt but the creepypastas surround her. The demon steps forward and pats her head.

"Oh, don't try to run," says the demon. She smiles again, the fangs flashing dangerously. "You might as well... Pay the price in your blood."

The creepypastas step back and the demon pounces on the ground. Killing her, the demon stands up, licking the blood from her fangs. "Midnight."

The demon's angel wolf turned demon wolf appears, and she swings on.

"Race you back!"

"Your on, Demon!"

The entire group races back, Midnight getting there first. Demon slides off of her back and laughs.

"You... cheated..." pants Jeff.

"I wouldn't cheat," laughs Demon. "Come on, lets go inside or Sally's going to have a fit!"

Everyone walks inside, Demon staying outside with Midnight. The door remains open.

"Aren't we going inside?" asks Midnight.

Demon looks at Midnight, at the door, then smiles at Midnight. "Of course. Their family. This is where I belong."

Demon walks inside with Midnight.

This is where I belong. This is my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo... hope you guys liked it! Sorry it was so short... I tend to make short things, not very big books.