Angel Council

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time guys! The creative juices have just been flowing in a different direction, I'll try to update as soon as I can!

I'm sitting outside, playing with Sally, when it happens.

I hear the sound of wings beating on air and I jump up, my head whipping to look up. My eyes widen as I see the Angel Council flying down toward me.

"Sally, go inside," I whisper to her. She looks up at me, sees my expression, and races inside. The door slams shut as Midnight races outside and closes it behind her.

"Demon!" Even their voices sound the same. Even after ten thousand years of being on the run, they sound exactly the same. I've been running through the dimensions for way too long... Its time to face my fears. "Under the order of us, the Angel Council, we hearby sentence you to death!"

I whip my hand through the air, growling. "No!" I shout at them as a silver sword materializes in my hand. A black one materializes in my other one. "I will not become fodder for your damn rules!"

They rush at me, and the change comes quickly. I jump into the air as my wings black and my eyes change to red and black, my hair dying silver. My teeth sharpen and I hiss at them.

I meet the first one with my black sword, the second one with my silver. I battle them in the air, but we are all equal matched. I can't defeat them. After so long of being sttacked by weaker angels, I've grown weaker.

"Leave me alone!" I shout at them.

They rush at me all at once and this time, I can't defend myself. I take a sword through my wing, my chest, and a leg. I crumple and fall to the ground, landing on my good wing.

"Angel law is victorious once again," declares the lead Angel, taking up his sword and stabbing it toward me.

Suddenly, a gunshot fires and I look over at the mansion to see Hoodie firing a gun, and the others rushing out.

"No, go back inside," I shout hoarsely. My wounds won't heal with these blades. Blood just keeps oozing out.

Masky throws a rock, picking another one up. It hits one of the angels in the head, but the angel just heals back up.

The lead angels surveys the creepypastas and turns to the other angels. "Send them to hell."

The other angels fly up and shoot toward them.

Right before they clash together, I get a flashing image of them dying. Burning, ripped apart, bleedig out. My family...

Something with me unlocks and my eyes turn completely red with a ring of white, black, and gold in the center. The edges of my wings turn white as I get up within the span of half a second. My silver sword turns white, glowing with golden fire. My black sword drips with red liquid.

"Get away from my family," I growl as my fangs elongate, and I bare them. The white flashes and the angels pause before they hit the creepypastas.

"Forget them, get her!" cries out the leader. They all race back toward me, and I let out a loud keening noise, so high that the creepypastas don't hear it. The sound blasts them and they hesitate.

"I've told you a million times, I don't live under your laws anymore!" I screech. "Leave before I rip you apart!"

The angels rush toward me again and crash into me. I swing the swords, the blades cutting into skin almost instantly. Where the fire touches skin, the skin turns red, and where the red liquid touches skin, the skin burns like acid.

I spin, coming very close to the lead angel. I dart forward, my fangs biting into his skin.

The lead angel lets out a scream and drops. The other angels stop instantly, looking at him.

"Go, or meet the same fate as him," I growl. I flash my fangs, blood rolling down the ivory bone.

The angels take off, the lead angel turning into golden dust.

I watch them leave, and as they disappear, my surroundings blur. The swords disappear, the transformation draining off of me. I drop to the ground and collapse on it.

"Demon!" I look up through blurry eyes to see my family.

"Family..." I whisper. My arms, which I'm using to support myself, start to fail. "My family. Your not going to hell." I collapse, my shredded wings limp against my sides.