Parents

I stare at my mother and father. "What are you two doing here?!"

Mother clears her throat. "We're here to... you explain."

Father looked at Mother and then at me. "We need you to come home."

I cross my arms. "Why?" I spit out. "Because you need me? Yeah, that worked well last time, hm?"

"This time's different," says Mother. "This time you need to come home, okay?"

"I've been on my own for three hundred years! NOW you come and tell me that I need to come home?!" I say angrily. "Thanks, but no thanks. Now go away!"

"Fine, but when the Angel Council comes here, don't come crying to us when you get imprisoned," spits out Father. They both shadow travel away.

I look at the spot that they just were and process what he said. "Angel Council... coming here..." I murmur.

"What are you talking about?" asks Slender from behind me. I turn and look at him.

"Oh, nothing. You don't need to know about it," I say, walking quickly to the living room.

My mind nags me throughout the day. What if Father is was right? What if the Angel Council is coming here? They could easily kill these creepypastas... or they could just as easily take them and send them to hell...

Wait, do I have feelings for them? Do I... love them as family?

Perhaps they feel the same...