Lies?

I wake up to moonlight coming out of my window. Frowning, I moved over and closed my window. What? I didn't open my window. Unless...

I spin around, my swords stopping in a defensive position, to see a demon. Just a messenger demon.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"The son of the prince has asked that you come back to the demon realm," says the demon. He clears his throat. "Dear Demon, I understand that you are running from the Angel Council, and I would like it very much if you came home. Your mother is here with me, and she misses you as much as I do."

I hiss. "Tell him that I don't wanna go back, and that he can just leave me alone," I say. I grab the messenger by the throat and throw him out the window, where he opens his bat wings and flies off.

I let out a sigh and rub my forehead. "Why does this happen to me," I groan.

Midnight gets up and nuzzles me. "Don't worry Demon, you can always defeat anyone he sends after you," she says, trying to comfort me.

"That doesn't help," I snarl. I rub my forehead more, groaning. "I'm just gunna go downstairs," I mutter.

I get up and walk downstairs, and, what do you know it, everyone is making a ruckus! Which doesn't help this headache I have...

"SHUDDUP," I growl, and the room falls silent. I roll my shoulders and stomp outside, still growling. I flap my wings, and I notice that their black.

"Stupid father. Stupid mother. Stupid Angels. Stupid Demons," I mutter under my breath, stomping into the forest. I find a nice, big tree with a thick trunk and I stand in front of it.

I start to punch the tree. "Why can't I just... be a normal angel?" I ask myself. Punch, punch. "It would be so easy to be a regular angel. I would have become a fallen angel by now!" Punch, kick kick knee. "Damn the angels. Damn the demons. Damn everyone who wants me for my blood." Punch punch elbow.

I take a deep breath and observe the damage. The tree would live, but it doesn't look pretty.

"Hey, Demon, why are you doing that?" asks Slender from behind me. I curl my hands into fists, still mad, but I'll get over it. I take another deep breath to clear my senses.

"Because I am mad," I grit out.

Slender doesn't say anything, and then I stretch out my wings and flap upward. The edges are stained red, they are like that when I am so mad I'm going to murder anyone who annoys me.

I fly in the sky for a bit, then I glide down to my room and climb in through the window. I walk into the kitchen, and see something that I never want to see.

My.

Father.

And.

My.

Mother.

Are.

HERE.