The Story

I sit down and the others sit down in chairs. I scan their faces and find fear, hate, disbelief, and nothing on their faces. Typical. Why is it everyone always has these emotions?

I sigh and pat the ground with my foot, and Midnight sits next to me. I run my hand through her fur.

"Okay, first of all, do you guys have any questions for me?" I ask.

"What the hell was that?" asks Jeff.

"That was me killing an angel," I say with a smirk. "Any logical questions?"

No way says anything, so I start up my story.

"Okay, so don't interrupt me when I'm telling a story," I say. "Okay, so I was born very, very, very long ago. Like, during the time where egyptains where still here. I didn't really keep tabs on the world so much because I was an angel." I roll my eyes. "So one day I went along and did some work for the Angel Council, and I had to kill a boy who was a murderer, but when I saw the said boy, he was killing." I look at Ben. "I believe that you know your story, yes?"

Ben looks shocked. "W-What!" he says.

"Mhm, they sent me to kill you," I say. "Anyways, I saw no harm in what he was doing, so I went back to the Angel Council and told them that no, I would not kill this boy." I clench my hand and relax it. "The instant they realized I was serious they all tried to attack me. Of course, me being myself, I defended myself. At this time, I was still kind of... new to defending myself, so I flew off. I was a very fast flier, and the Angel Council is very old, so they couldn't catch me." I shrug. "I ran to Earth and wandered around for a while, and then a human tried to attack me with a gun. I ended up killing him and I just felt so... good about it. Like how you guys feel after you kill."

I scratch Midnight's fur and sigh, leaning back. "So I ended up stealing a little girl's blood and taking her place, and I grew up as her until I left the school that I killed a bunch of kids at. At that point I called Midnight and we went away, flying into forest after forest, killing humans and eating when necessary."

Midnight licks me and I sigh. "Eventually I ended up in this forest, and an angel found me. I was able to kill the angel but it stabbed me in the gut." I motion at Masky and Hoodie. "I flew toward the mansion and well... you know the rest."

Masky and Hoodie nod. I glance at Slender and I can tell he know I'm not telling the truth. I tilt my head toward his office and he nods, walking away.

Everyone else disperses and I get up, folding my wings behind my back and leaving them exposed. I head toward Slender's office and I step inside, closing the door behind me when Midnight walks in.

I turn and look at Slender. "Is there anything you need to know?" I ask after a few seconds.

"Who was your mother and father?" asks Slender.

I lower my voice. "First of all, will you tell anyone else about any of this information?"

He shakes his head. "You have my word that what is said here is kept in here."

I nod. "My mother is a princess of the Angels and my father is a grandson of the king of demons. I guess that's why the Angel Council keeps sending things after me. To keep me from joining the demons." I scowl.

"Which demons do you mean?" asks Slender.

I blink, surprised. "Oh. Yeah, you wouldn't know. You've been cut off from them for quite some time. There's an upper class of demons, over Zalgo, that rules the upper kingdoms in Hell. That's where the humans/angel/demons who commit very, very big crimes against their own kind go." I shake my head. "As far as I can remember from my visits to those dimensions, the demons enjoy torturing the condemned souls."

Slender doesn't say anything, just leans back and aborbs the information.

"Do you swear on your Lord that you won't tell anyone unless it's absolutely necessary?" I ask.

"I swear on my Lord that I will not tell anyone unless it's absolutely necessary," he says, and I turn around and open the door. "Oh, Demon?"

I turn and look at him. "What, Slender?"

"When you go killing, take Masky, Hoodie, Jack or Sally with you," he says. "Please."

I hesitate. "Fine," I say. I turn back around and head toward my room.

When I lay down on my bed, my door and windows closed, curtains drawn and blinds pulled, the room is in complete darkness. I sigh and turn, Midnight covering me with her wing.

"Good night Midnight," I say.

"Good night," she says, and I drift off.