The Kill

I wake up, and I get up and look out the window. I wonder what these... creepypastas do during the day, I think. I notice that Midnight's gone, and I tab into her to find that she's hunting.

The sun's up, and I close my curtains, turning around and leaning against them. I breathe out a sigh. If I show these creepypastas what I am, they will most likely throw me out or fight me, I think. Being what I am is nice, but those types of things aren't good for getting people to like me.

I flex my hands, and them I open the door, heading downstairs.

When I reach the end of the staircase, I notice that the creepypastas are all in the living room. I turn and go into the kitchen, looking around.

I spot a fridge and I open it. Inside is human food. Milk, eggs, stuff like that.

I let out a noise of disgust and I close the fridge. I take a deep breath and fish out my whistle. Still holding the breath, I blow the whistle in a high pitch, so high that only angels or demons can hear it.

Midnight appears next to me, blood staining her auburn coat. "What?" she asks.

"Do you have any bodies?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just killed a guy," she says. I nod my head.

"Could you bring him into my room? I need to eat, and my demon is hungry," I say.

Midnight nods and disappears, her shadow running under the walls and disappearing.

I hear a door open behind me and I turn around. I glance at my wings to make sure their covered. They are.

It's Ben. "Hey," he says.

"Hey," I say.

"What are you looking for?" asks Ben.

"Oh, I was just hungry," I say casually.

"Oh. Well, there's food in the fridge," he says.

"Um... I don't eat that food," I say awkwardly. Another reason to leave.

"Oh..." says Ben, realizing what I mean. "Uh... do you eat..."

I just nod slightly.

"You could go ask Jack," mumbles Ben, backing out of the kitchen.

I sigh and open the back door, stepping outside. I glare at the sun and walk into the forest, calling up a wolf demon.

The demon materializes besides me and I climb onto it, telling it where to go with my mind. It starts forward, loping through the forest at high speed.

I hear running behind me but I ignore it, continuing along.

The demon stops at the edge of the forest and I slide off it's back. I raise my hand up and wipe it across my vision, as if wiping away the demon. It fades and turns into a shadow, rejoining the other shadows.

I scan around me, looking for anyone. Then I walk around, searching for anyone to kill.

My voices start up in my head. Yes, I have voices in my head. But they only talk to me when they find a good victim, or I'm in trouble. Otherwise, they leave me alone.

In the second house... Yes, there on the right... whispers my voices. See that window on the right? No, that one, right next to it. Yes, that one. Climb in, and there is a room that is painted grey. There's a girl in there, and she's perfect...

I do what they instruct and enter the house, walking into the girl's room. She's taking a nap.

I smile, and I close the curtains and door. locking them with my powers. The room gets dark, and I darken it further, manipulating the darkness in the room.