Power Sandwich-kun = Noblesse

Ye Ran Highschool...I did not expect it to look like this, I thought, gazing up at the enormous building. I took a deep breath and strutted up to the school gates.

I really hope the principal isn't a creepy weirdo, I thought as I pictured numerous problematic situations that I might encounter with this chairman/principal person. See, inhuman beings don't just worship demon gods, they follow us around like puppies. IT'S PRACTICALLY STALKING. It doesn't really help that I'm famous for being a popular model. I shook the thoughts out of my head and peered through the metal bars. Two pairs of eyes stared at me in disbelief. I stared right on back.

"Did-Did you just get here?!" The tall, burly man, who I assumed was the teacher, asked.

I blinked twice. Which language should I start off in??? I decided on Dutch. I looked like a foreigner with my green eyes anyway, might as well play the part.

The teacher started to talk, "Do you go here?"

"I'm an transfer student. I'm supposed to meet the principal," I spoke in Dutch, tilting my head cutely.

The red-haired student stared, "Wh-What did she say?"

Mr. Teacher began to sweat, "She-She's a foreign transfer student."

"Didn't we just get one yesterday? Rai, I mean."

"W-Well, take her to the chairman. I expect you to not be late to class!" The man decided, stomping off.

"Umm... Well, follow me, I guess," The boy said, embarrassed.

I kept my eyes steady on the back of his head. I'm only here to find the energy source, everything else is just a waste of time! I concluded, For now, I mustn't make any emotions or emotional attachments to people. The goal of this mission still resides as my top priority!

The boy walked me through the hallways until we reached a certain door.

"This is it, just walk right in. I'll be in my class if you need me for anything. You look about fifteen, so I guess we'll be in different grades. Bye then!" He said, leaving me alone.

I bit my lip and walked through the door. "Excuse me? I'm looking for the chairman."

A blonde man looked up from his paperwork, "That's me! I'm guessing you're Azuma's sister. It's a pleasure to meet the last demon goddess," he said as he grinned.

"Yes, I'm Natsume Ryuunosuke," I looked him dead in the eye, "Since I'm going here, which class will I be going to?"

"Hm? Well, you skipped a grade, so you'll be going to tenth grade. You must be smart!" He laughed as I looked away, feeling uncomfortable.

The blonde got up, "Well, I'll lead you to your class. Come visit me whenever you need me!" I nodded once.

~Time skip, brought to you by ramyeon~

I stood at the front of the class, my features set in a poker face. The teacher that I had met earlier stood next to me, sweating heavily.

"This is our new student. She's a foreigner, so she probably won't know many of our customs," The man turned to me, "Introduce yourself to the class."

"My name is Natsume Ryuunosuke, I'm from Japan. I'm new to Korea, so please be kind to me," I spoke in Korean, giving off a stunning smile.

The class stared in awe as I shifted uncomfortably. Are they impressed because of the fact that I speak Korean fluently, or do they recognize me because I'm a model.

The teacher scanned the classroom. "You can sit next to Yuna. Yuna, raise your hand."

I strutted over to the brown-haired girl. I gave her a side glance as I slid into the seat. I could hear other students whispering about me.

"Who is she"

"She's pretty"

"She looks like a doll"

"Isn't she that famous model"

"I think she is"

"Is she another foreigner"

"Aw, man! Yuna gets to sit next to her"

Obviously these humans don't think I can hear them. I sighed and dropped my school bag.

Suddenly, I heard something, "Psst!" I turned around, looking at the redhead from earlier. He had a surprised expression on his face.

"I'm Shinwu, the guy from the front gates. I thought you didn't speak Korean, also, why are you in our class?"

I frowned, "I'm multilingual and I skipped a grade." Honestly, I like humans, but not the nosy questions they ask. I turned toward the boy next to him, "What's your name?"

He locked eyes for a good three seconds, then he looked away. "My name is Rai."

He isn't human, and he seems to be emitting some sort of... aura. Reminds me a bit of Power Sandwich-kun. Actually, he MAY BE Sandwich-kun. I observed his face and something clicked...Something from when I was younger...

*Flashback*

"Oh come on, Azuma-nii! You can't actually make me read this giant history book. I HATE history! What is this even?! "Mythological Creatures and People"?!

"READ IT NOW"

"Tsk. Fine."

~Timeskip brought to you by bored Author-chan~

I flipped through the book until something caught my attention.

"The Noblesse-The exact abilities of a Noblesse that differentiate them from the abilities of other nobles are unknown at this point but the Noblesse is said to be "a being with power above all others." Unlike the clan leaders or the Lord, the Noblesse does not possess a soul weapon; instead, his own "noble blood and soul" are his soul weapon.* The only known Noblesse: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel.

*End of Flashback*

My eyes widened in realization and I smirked.

"Nice to meet you, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel."

~

Ohhhhhhhh~ SHE KNOWS WHO HE REALLY IS~~~!

1*- I give wikipedia credit for this definition~! <3