~Preview of "Gunned Down"~

Natsume's POV:

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Uggghhhhhhh...."

I groaned as my obnoxious alarm went off.

My door slid open and a face peeked around the side. Frankie grinned.

"Rise and shine, princess"

"Whyyyyyyy?! Its Saturday!"

"Come on! The others are waiting downstairs. We're having breakfast then going to a shooting range!"

"Tch! I can't believe you..." I attempted to roll out off bed, my hands still firmly gripping the sheets.

The blonde pouted, "If you don't get ready in five minutes, I'm signing you up for another photo shoot."

I choked momentarily and my grip went slack. My body dropped off the bed and I scrambled to the bathroom, tripping several times.

"I'm going! I'm going!"

~Timeskip brought to you by lettuce, buy some today!~

I tugged my hair up into a ponytail, huffing lightly.

How dare that underhanded old man threaten me like that!

I paused and furrowed my eyebrows, staring intently into the mirror.

Human...?

Was that blonde blackmailer even human?

I growled, "Whatever the heck he is, that creep is going down.

~

I smirked as we made our way into the doors of the shooting range, oblivious to all the amazed stares we were receiving.

I turned to human(?), obnoxiously setting my hands on my hips, "Hope you like losing Frankie, 'cause I sure as hell don't!"

He smirked back with an irritable grin as a tick mark appeared on his head. "That's quite the statement, little lady~. I sure hope you'll be able to follow through with it~!"

I got my teeth and glared, my small stature being swallowed up by his large shadow.

"I am the god of war, HUMAN." I spat, "Get ready to EAT YOUR WORDS!"

~

A/N

...*awkward silence*...

...I'm...Sorry...? I've been really busy lately and life basically just isn't being very fair. There's just test after test and then final exams. I couldn't find the time to log in and update this.

...This is what I get for choosing to go to a highschool... -_-

Putting that aside~, I've just been very tired lately. I actually wrote this preview on my phone, so that's why it's kinda crappy... (again, just no time...)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not stopping this or anything, the updates will just be very slow!

Welp, lotsa love from the goddess of demons, you guys~!

Have a happy Mother's Day~~~!

See you next chappie~,

Demon Goddess