VII

Jimin's dark blue eyes lit up into the familiar light blue that reminded Jungkook of the sky.

"Yes. I'm an omega. Parenting is the thing we can do the best. I swear I can be the perfect parent for our children. I promise, Kookie."

Noticing Jimin's excitement made him realise how much Jimin wanted this. But both of them were studying. How would they survive? Who would earn the money?

"Jimin, I know you really want this, but we need to think this through. If we have a child you'll stay at home, right?"

Jungkook asked and watched Jimin come back to the solid ground of reality.

"Yeah. I really want to take care of our child."

"What about college?" Jungkook dropped the harsh question.

"I'll pause studying. I can continue afterwards. I can study when I want but my time for carrying a child is limited."

Jimin seemed proud to answer the question with a clear solution but his confidence was broken when Jungkook continued.

"And what about me?"

"Uhh?"

"Jimin, I would need to drop out of college too! I would be the one to earn the money. I need to give up my dream completely. I don't know yet, okay? Let me think about it. I can't decide it now."

Jimin nodded shakily realising what his wish to have pups would have as consequences.

Jungkook would have to give up on sports. He had obtained a scholarship for his studies and had kept his test and competition results the very best to keep the scholarship. Dropping out for a child he would lose it and wouldn't be given another one.

Jimin realised what he asked Jungkook unwittingly.

"Kookie, I'm sorry. I haven't thought at all. I didn't realise what it would mean for you. I'm sorry."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"I know. You were too excited about it. It's okay. Let's talk about it when I found a solution, okay?"

Humming Jimin tightened the embrace and rubbed his head against Jungkook's hand that caressed his fluffy hair.

"About the mating again... How can we do it?"

Jimin chuckled heartily.

"Feels great to know you think about it even though I almost scared you off with the pup-thingy."

Jungkook stopped stroking Jimin to push him away to look into his blue eyes.

"That had nothing to do with me wanting to be your mate. I still love you the same as before. I still want to even if we're mated by then propose to you and marry you in a civil ceremony like we humans do."

Jimin gasped. "God, I love you so much."

Jungkook had tried to find a solution but couldn't find any.

Honestly he hated what he studied now. He hated the senseless training and hated the lectures. He remembered Jimin's happy smile talking about pups and how anxious Jimin was to reach the end of the season.

He thought about dropping out of college and the thought made him happy too. Thinking about Jimin and their kid but his teacher interrupted.

One day had been so annoying he had grabbed his documents and filled the papers.

He came home to Jimin writhing on the bed sexily luring him into the bedroom where he would stay for a few days nonstop in pre-heat.

"Baby, I quit college for you." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear and the omega stopped, coming to his senses.

"What? But you love sports?! Why would you do that?"

"No I don't anymore. I was so pissed today I swear. The trainer kept pushing me way past my limits only to get the trainer of the year award. I hate this asshat."

Jimin sighed heavily.
"Have you thought about it? Us and someone new to the family?"

"Yeah."

"So?"

"I want it as much as you."

Jimin's eyes widened and he breathed out a "What?" as he stared into Jungkook's brows eyes.

His lover only smiled happily.

Jimin put his arms around Jungkook. Happy tears escaped his eyes.
"I was sure you'd say it's too much and too early for you. I thought I'd never have pups. Oh dear... I'm so happy."

Jungkook watched his lover against his chest crying happily about what was about to come.

"Hey, Jimin... My omega?"

Jimin brought his eyes up and gazed into Jungkook's hypnotising loving orbs.

"Yes, my alpha?"

Jimin didn't know that the human secretly loved it when he called him his alpha.

"Wanna make a baby?"