Bonus: 11k reads- Thank You!

Jimin enjoyed his mate's arms holding him tightly as they waved their sons off.

The newlyweds just came back from their honeymoon and came to see their parents for dinner.

"They've gotten old, huh?" Baekhyun sighed while he leaned against the doorframe with Chanyeol humming behind him watching their children walk to their own hut.

"True that." Jimin agreed and watched his old friend. They've all grown quite old, so that grey hair starts overweighting their natural hair colors and their faces are painted with small wrinkles. But still beautiful.

"Let's have a drink, should we?" Chanyeol said and went to get the whiskey with Jungkook following him.

Jimin and Baekhyun continued to watch the pack walking around the forest village a bit before leaving to the living room as well.

Jimin and Baekhyun smiled as they saw their mates fool around.
"... deserved the promotion! You're a great policeman, Kook. Now we can call you Captain Kook!" Chanyeol said and both him and Jungkook exploded into laughter.

Calming down Jungkook filled the glasses with the bitter alcohol and watched Chanyeol help Baekhyun onto the couch whispering sweet words. Baekhyun had been injured for a while now and age surely didn't help it heal.

"I'm alright, thanks, honey." Baekhyun said when he was seated next to his mate.

Jimin's eyes turned concerned. "What did the doctor tell you? You didn't want to tell me on the phone, are you okay Baekkie?" He asked while taking his place beside Jungkook.

"We're in our fifties now, so I wasn't even surprised when they told me my bones are getting weaker. It's osteoporosis but as long as I eat well and try not to fall and break anything, I should be fine. Don't worry, Jiminnie." Baekhyun said with a small smile and Chanyeol rubbed his back.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head sadly. "As long as it's not too dangerous, we hope nothing bad happens. Call us anytime. We'd do anything for you guys."

Chanyeol picked up his glass and took a sip. "Stop with that please, we're friends. You don't owe us anything. It was only natural to help you guys with the funeral and all that stuff."

Jimin looked down on the floor, tears dwelling in his eyes.
"I miss her."

Jungkook sensed the sadness through the bond. "Baby, don't be sad. At least she has our kitty Minji with her in heaven. Mama Park wouldn't be happy if her only son cried because of her, would she? Hmm? Cheer up. She's good up there." Jungkook whispered into his mate's ears as he held him tightly. Jimin knew he was right and didn't let the tears fall.

After a small pause Baekhyun tried to lift the mood. "Come on, guys. Let's drink and talk about the good things."

They all lifted up their glasses and took a big gulp.

"How's the academy going? I heard Hoseok going crazy about the award one of his students won." Chanyeol started.

"Yes. That's true. Ten will make it big out there. He'll be an awesome soloist. I can see that much already and the academy couldn't be better. We've hired two new teachers from overseas. They're amazing." Jimin said with a happy twinkle in his eyes.

"Wow, the academy is running well, Jungkook's got the major promotion he wanted and our kids are having a pup soon. Baekhyun's flower shop sells well too and I've gotten the plane tickets for our vacation. Couldn't be better, huh?"
Chanyeol smiled brightly as he collected the most important things in their lives at the moment.

"True that!" Jungkook said. "I'm so excited about the vacation."

Jimin punched his arm lightly. "Shouldn't you be more excited about Jungmin and Chanhyun's pup, Grandpa Kook?"

Jungkook pulled Jimin closer cuddling him and his fingers swiped over the smooth gold of their wedding ring. Chanyeol and Baekhyun watching them with fond eyes cuddled up on the couch as well.

"Yeah. I am. I hope it's gonna be another beautiful omega with heavy blue eyes like you."

THE END

Thanks for your support, everyone! ♡