Prologue

The wind blew through the broken buildings at the southeastern part of the city. This was known as the ruined part of the city, left to be abandoned and let time take it's toll on the buildings until there's nothing left but rubble. The wind blew back my long, black jacket as I look over what's left of the city. I heard some howls in the distant from Beowulfs, calling for their herd.

"Time to have some fun," I said as I took a few steps backwards.

Then, I started to run towards the edge of the building and jumped off of it and land on the building next to it. Just as I land on the roof, I somersaulted to prevent any damage on my legs and continue until I found the group of Beowulfs.

"Two alpha Beowulfs and seventeen smaller Beowulfs. This might be fun after all," I said as I activated my weapons Eden and Azazel.

Both area, what I call, wildcard weapons. (A/n: the weapon is similarly structured as hidden blade from Assassin's Creed, but a lot longer.) They're base form are gauntlets that reach from my wrists to upper arms, and they can transform from bulletproof gauntlets, to guns, crossbows, hidden blades, swords, sickles and finally, scythes. These last two are chained to what's left of the frame.

I activated sword mode on Eden, the white and light yellow gauntlet on my right arm, and activated the scythe mode on Azazel, the black and red gauntlet on my left arm. I struck the scythe to the roof and started to run off the building and swung down, with my sword prepared to strike. As soon as I was close to them, I change the scythe to the gauntlet form again,so it releases from the roof. I quickly approach the Grimms and strike my sword to the closest Beowulf's skull, killing it instantly.Next, I used my gauntlet to uppercut the next one and activating sword mode, just for good measure.

I activate on both my gauntlets the crossbow mode, and prepared myself for some long range fighting. I knew that the normal ammunition wont do much against these thick boned creatures, so I decided to use my semblance for this group of Grimm. Fire dust started to flow out of a bottle on my waist and went to the tip of the arrow.

"Come at me, you fuckers," I said as I aimed both of my arms towards them.

The Grimms started toc harge towards me and when they were close, I shot both my crossbows, killing the two alphas and the a few of the Beowulfs around it. Next, I transformed them to sickles and started running towards them. One of them tried to jump on me, but I quickly duck under it, and aimed my sickles upward, cutting the beast's belly. I stand and prepared myself for the next Beowulf that would approach me.

"Still want to continue, or do you want to run?" I asked them.

They immediately started to run away.

"Yeah... not going to happen," I said as I started to use my semblance.

This time, ice dust started to float in front of me. I aimed my arm towards the running Beowulf and the dust started to fly at great speed towards them. I aimed the dust to their neck, killing them almost instantly.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted. Now, what time is it?" I asked myself as I look upto the sky.

"Mmm, nighttime is approaching. I should look for a new location for the night," I said as I started to walk around the ruined city.