Chapter 2 -Arriving at Beacon-

"The Bullhead is at the entrance of the city," said Rogue as we're reaching the edge of the city.

Once we're close, I had a feeling of being watched and I had a good idea who it could be.

"Ehm...give me a moment, alright? I need to do something," I said walking towards one of the building.

OnceI reached inside one of the ruined buildings, I started to look around. After about ten minutes I found her. I found Echo.

(A/n: Image belongs to Sting-raptor from DeviantArt)

"Hello big girl," I said as I started petting the many heads of the small Hydra Grimms, about the size of a bike.

"So that's what you needed to do?" said a voice behind me.

I turn around and saw professor Port, Rogue and Nickel watching me pet the Grimm.

"Is that thing your pet?" Rogue asked.

"In a way, yes. She kind of finds me every once in a while and I take care of her," I explained.

"Huh, I always thought that the Grimm Hydras were a myth. I wouldn't believed it if it wasn't standing right in front of me. Mind if I try to pet her?" asked Nickel.

"You can try. She took a while to get used to me, so don't feel bad if she back off," I responded.

As soon as Nickel tried to pet one of the Hydra's heads, a couple of them snarled while the others whimpered in fear as the body started to move backwards.

"Told ya. She's quite shy, and only really trust me at time," I said.

"Is she trained?" asked Port.

"Somewhat. She's very passive to say the least," I responded.

"Why don't you take her with you?" asked Rogue.

"Is that allowed?" I asked in a confused manner.

"I'm fine with it," said Nickel.

"And I'm curious myself about this Grimm. So that's the vote of two teachers," said Port.

"I'm sorry, 'two' teachers?" I asked in a confused manner.

"Nickel is a professor of Mythology," said Rogue.

"He's a teacher?" I asked, now even more confused.

"You're not the first one to be surprised," he said with a smirk.