Chapter 11 -A Kitten's Feelings-

A couple of weeks has passed since the incident with Yang, and I needed to get back in shape slowly according to professor Peach, but... I'm not one of those who like to take things slow when it comes to healing. Back at Mountain Glenn, I never had the chance to takethings slow when I was wounded. I even fought a herd of Beowulfs whenone of my arms broke and had to improvise with making a cast.

Yang slowly started to turn back to her normal self again, though there were still the occasional bullying to her, but she moved on far enough to kick their asses again. I had to punish Team CRDL more than three times a day for two weeks and a half. Of course, I was still in the healing process on the chest, but I still had my dust.

Right now, I was at the training with Rogue and Nickel for my Semblace. It was different from my fighting style with Eden and Azazel, but I do wanted to practice more with it. Nickel gave me the objective to keep Rogue away from me as long as possible with my dust.

"Is that all you got?" Rogue taunted as he came sprinting towards me.

"You don't know the half of it," I said as I send ice dust towards.

He manage to dodge the wave of ice dust, but he didn't saw the wind dust creeping behind him. I quickly wrapped the dust around his arms and legs and send him flying upwards. Then I send the ice dust from before towards him as well and activated it just before hitting Rogue, causing him to get stuck frozen at the ceiling.

"O...kay, I wasn't expecting that," said Nickel, walking towards me while looking at Rogue.

"Do you forfeit?" I asked tauntingly.

"Hell no!" he screamed.

I quickly looked over to Nickel and saw that he was possessed by Rogue.

"You know he'll have your head once he snaps out of it, right?" I said as I started blocking Nickels cane.

"Yeah, probably," he responded.

While I continued to block Nickel's cane, I used more dust to create shackles on Nickel and solidified them. While I he was busy trying to free himself, I used more dust to basically create armor and more chains to the ground. After a moment, Nickel snapped back to reality.

"Ehm... what happened?" Nickel asked.

"Blame him," I said, snapping my fingers an releasing everyone from my dust shekels.

The moment I did it Rogue started to scream as he started to fall. Before he touched the ground, I created a cloud of dust to cushion his fall. Once he land, he was glaring to me.

"Don't ever do that again," Rogue scolded me.

"Be happy I didn't make you actually crash," I said as I brought all my dust back to my bottles.

I let out a chuckle from his reaction.

"Anyway, this well, this is enough for today. Go and rest (F/n). Tomorrow we'll try some exercise with the aura, alright?" said Nickel.

"Alright. I'll be at the library," I said, exiting the training room.