Chapter 20 -The Last Straw-

Six months. Six months of fighting Grimms bare handed, six months of barely eating or sleeping anything and six months of countless hours of training without rest. It may sounds like I'm complaining, but I was already used to that. That was my lifestyle before I joined Beacon.

Over the course of the past six months, Qrow really tried his best to push my physical body to it's limits, but it was nothing compared to what I did when my body was asleep. During the night, I returned to the God Realm and trained with my family, not only physically, but mentally as well. I've learned from my family how to harness the elements of nature, how to heal wounds, how to save people from near death, but they also told me about my responsibilities when the time arrives.

The interesting part was that I needed to do some sort of ritual to fully embrace my powers. They didn't explain any details about it, but they said that when I think I'm ready, they'll perform this ritual.

I snap back to reality when I feel the Bullhead land.

"Hey, kid. Oz told me that you should visit him first. Probably to explain how the training went," Qrow said, standing up from his seat.

"Understood, I'll see you in a bit," I said, exiting the Bullhead.

I look towards the academy, and I started to remember everything before I left.

'Sorry, Ruby. Just wait a little longer. I'll be there soon,' I though as I entered the elevator.

After a minute or two, I arrived at Ozpins office. Nothing has changed in it, it was still the giant glass office with exposed gears everywhere. In the room was Ozpin, Glynda, Nickel and Rogue discussing about something, but they stopped when they heard the elevator ring.

"Did I come at a bad time?" I asked jokingly.

"(F/n)!" Nickel and Rogue screamed as they went to hug me.

"It's great to see you too, brothers," I said, hugging them back.

"Good to see you again, mr. Nephalim. I presume that the training went well?" Ozpin asked.

"It... was a bit of a let down. It was basically my lifestyle before I joined Beacon," I explained to them.

"Truth be told. You we were already surviving incredibly well before you joined," Rogue pointed out as everyone let out a chuckle.

"I hope that the training has served at least some purpose," Ozpin said.

"Only time will tell, I guess. So what brings the rest of team Sylph here, if I may ask?" I said to them.

"We were discussion, details about a mission that we're going to," Rogue explained.

"Ah. Well, then I do not wish to interrupt this any further. I'll talk to you guys later," I said, entering the elevator.

"(F/n), before you go. I do wish to speak to you later today if that's possible," Ozpin said in a serious manner.

"I'll try to keep that in mind," I said as I descended.

'Now, I'm going to see you again, Ruby,' I though as a smile started to form.

After five minute of walking around the corridors, I found Team RWBY's dorm, but it was slightly open. I opened the door and saw Ruby crying on her bed.

"RUBY!" I said in a panicked tone as I run towards her.