Chapter 23 -Long Waited Reunion-

A couple of hours has passed since you left Mountain Glenn and I'm now walking around Vale. I did change my cloths and hide my wings, so I wouldn't gain so much attention. As far as I can see around Vale, things are calm crime wise. So that's a relieve.

After some time of walking around, I walked pass an alley and from the corner of my eye, I noticed something at the end of it. I turn my head to see the entire alleyway and saw someone sitting on the ground and was crying silently.

My curiosity got the better of me and decided to walk towards the crying person. As I got closer, I noticed that it was a small female, wearing a dirty white jacket with pink interior, brown pants, black torn gloves, and dirty black and white boot with very high heels. She also had a sign that read 'Will work for food' in black and pink paint.

But it was her hair that caught my attention was her hair. One half of her hair was brown while the other side was pink with white highlights. It was oddly familiar to me, like I've seen her before...

(A/n: Image belongs to Rockarboon on DeviantArt)

"Neo?" I asked out loud.

She shot her head upwards to look at me, but the moment she looked at me, her eyes widened and crawled backwards.

"Wait, wait, wait. Calm down. I'm not going to harm you," I said as I put my hands in front of me, trying to calm her down.

After I said that, I brought my hands to my mask that I was wearing and removed it, showing my face to her. When she saw my face, her eyes widened as tears started to form.

'Hey Neopolitan,' I signed to her.

The moment I said that, she basically tackled me and hugged me for dear life as she cried her eyes out.

"It's great to see you again, Neo," I said as I hugged her back.

-Mountain Glenn-

"Sorry that this isn't the most fancy place to be, but at least you'll safe here," I told her, as I handed her some apples that I got from the garden at the Gods realm.

'At least it's better then on the streets with nowhere to go,' she sighed as she has a small smile on her face.

"I can imagine that. Neo, I also want to show you something," I said as I pulled out my tribal winged heart necklace.

The moment I pulled it out, her expression turned into a shocked one.

'You... kept that all this time?' she sighed, her expression showing disbelieve.

"Of course I did. It was the only reminder I had of you," I said with a smile.

The moment I said that, she hugged me again. I let out a chuckle and started to pet her head. I knew that she was short when we were kids, but I didn't expect her to stay short like this, but I found that cute of her.