Chapter 9 -Family-

A/N: Music belongs to Aviator

"Ow... what happened?" I asked to myself, slowly waking up.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I... was outside? I was in a field with floating island surrounded by clouds, and what looked like a way straight to Hell, and that's not a joke. I don't remember being outside lying on the ground, the last thing that I remember was...

"Right... I was shot. Freaking Hell those gauntlets pack a punch," I said, looking down at the wound.

"Oh, thank the stars that you're awake. I was starting to get worried," said a female voice.

I look over to see a dark red haired girl with horns, demon like wings, golden eyes. And a strapless black dress.

"Do... I know you?" I asked in a confused manner.

"I'm not surprised that you don't recognize me. I'm Lucifer, your sister. You can call me Luci,"she said.

"Sister? I grew up in an orphanage," I tried to explain.

"We know. Follow me, we're going to explain everything," she said, helping me to get up from the ground.

I was very skeptical about this. I never met my family, let alone relatives, so it's a bit hard to believe that she's my sister afterthe years in of living in the ruined city. She started to guide meto, what looks like, a bridge made of light that linked all thefloating islands together.

"Don't worry, you can trust me," she said gently pulling me on it.

I look ahead and saw a giant tree, with orbs of light all around it. And under it was multiple thrones and a couple of figure sitting on it. Similar to Lucifer, they all have wings. Once the figures looked at our direction, they stood up from their thrones and came flying towards us. Before I could react, I was nearly tackled to the ground by a woman with ash gray skin, long blood red hair, faded yellow horns, giant demon wings and a long dress that exposed most of her skin, but kept the her private areas covered.