three

-☆-

somethings are made to last awhile
either stay or watch it go
keep me in mind when you're away
i knew it
i'll see you another day

-☆-

-☆-

i awoke to yelling and giggling. i groaned and rubbed my eyes. ivy and natalia were jumping up and down gleefully as moose and elliot watched tv. "Finally sleeping beauty is awake" elliot teased. i threw a pillow at him. he dodged and smirked, feeling pleased with himself. i rolled my eyes and went into the fridge to get a water.

"what are you guys yelling about." i asked as i sipped my water. "CALPURNIA IS GONNA PERFORM AT THE SHOW!" natalia yelled. "woah really?" i asked a little shocked. "you already know i'm aboutta make jack mine" ivy danced around. she showed me the bands playing and there I saw calpurnia. "that's really cool, they're such a well known band" i said contiuning to drink my water. "you're lame y/n, this is so exciting!" natalia squealed. i wiped an invisible tear and walked back to the couch. plopping myself next to elliot.

"guys, don't we have to go to the stage and tomorrow" moose asked absentmindedly. "oh yeah, we're supposed practice for awhile" elliot replied. he rested his head on my shoulder. "what time?" i asked. why has no on told me this? "11:00" moose answered. "koolio." elliot played with my fingers gently.

we spent most of the night watching random movies. no one was really tired except elliot. he eventually fell asleep on my shoulder.

i decided to do my nighttime routine. wHAt a bOOty gUrU.  i gently places his head on the couch and covered him with a blanket. neatly moving his hair back so he was comfortable. ivy and natalia had a look on their face, a shit eating one. they made hearts with their hands and ivy mouthed "y/n aNd elLioT siTtiN iN a tRee k i s s i n g" i rolled my eyes and went into my suitcase and grabbed everything i needed. than i slipped into the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i than put on some joggers and a sweatshirt.

i was bored of the movies so i went into one of the rooms and lay on the bed. i scrolled through instagram when i found a humiliating video of my bandmates and i. we were all running in the airport like idiots. i smiled and liked the post. i spent most of the night scrolling through instagram and commenting on fan pages. it was fun making them all happy over a dumb comment.

eventually I got bored of that too. the clock read 3:21 am. shit I should probably try and sleep. i fell into a deep ass fucking sleep.

-☆-

the next morning we arrived at the building we we're to preform at. i was already a hot mess. i had way too many things in my hands and my shoes were untied. i almost tripped about sixty times. when we finally were inside i dropped all the items on the floor. "phew, my arms were gonna fall off" i sighed as i tied my white converse.

"c'mon guys we needa set up" moose rushed us. we warmed up and played around with tunes for awhile before we started concentrating on practicing our music for the show.

i finished the song totally out of breath and really thirsty. "that was great guys! you're all so good" elliot encouraged, while high-fiving moose. "imma get us some water" i stated before leaving the stage.

with five water bottles in my hands i slowly headed back to the stage. me being me, i clumsily ran into someone and dropped all the waters. "shit sorry" the voice said. "oh no, it was my fault" i quickly said. he knelt down to help me. "uh thanks" i blushed, i always make myself look like a dumb bitch. lol.

"hey aren't you y/n" they boy asked. i looked up and saw the daddy of all frogs. "yeah uh actually i am, aren't you daddy froggy?" i asked but than i remembered i was too weird too soon so i basically fucked myself up right there.

he snorted and nodded. "i mean sure" he laughed. oh fuck yeah ladies he didn't think i was weird as fuck.

"are you guys practicing?" he asked. "yeah we just finished and i'm about die of dehydration." i stuck my tongue out and put a hand to my head. "oh no, here drink this it'll revive you" finn opened a bottle of water and quickly passed it to me.  "ahh thank kind sir you've saved me from death's cold grip" i dramatically sighed with relief. "anything for you m'lady" we both burst out laughing. what dorks. ha what dumb bitches. out of my complete awkwardness and very little knowledge of socialising, this, this here, is how i act around knew strangers that are actually, yes i will admit, cute.