eighteen

-☆-
if i told you what i'm thinking 'bout
it's hard to say to you
-☆-

-☆-if i told you what i'm thinking 'boutit's hard to say to you-☆-

-☆-

i rolled around in the bed. getting tangled in between the sheets. the sun shone brightly in my eyes. 'FUcK" i rubbed my eyes tiredly. i hate the sun.

"shUt up" someone whispered from next to me. "holy shit finn what are you doing in my bed." i murmured. "trying to fucking sleep, you move so much it's VVILD." he yawned. "hEy y/n" a voice said from the doorway. "hey" i said not bothering to look up. finn played with my hair. "how you feeling" the voice asked. "like a toilet someone used too many times." i looked over and saw elliot. "oh shit what's up elio" I hugged him. "just checking on you, guess finn beat me to it" elliot laughed awkwardly.

"oh he came last night" i laid back down. "oh" elliot handed me some flowers. "aww thank you, roses my favorite." i put them on the little table next to the shrek snow globe.

"ah y/n finally awake i see. so you're free to go, if you have any questions let me know. have a great day kids" the doctor smiled and walked away quickly.

"don't I need to sign out or something." i questioned while resting my head on finn's chest. "cathrine already checked you out."

"finn fucking wolfhard there you are." nick fucking wolfhard said. "hoLy shit it's the twitch stream god" i loved nick's streams, he's so fun to watch 10/10 would recommend again. ((especially his minecraft onez))

"what do you want nick" finn sighed. "what's up thots" quincy walked in. "my king!" i screeched. "oh my gosh queen" quincy bowed. i made a cross with my fingers. "frick yesh" we both said quietly.

"shit i look like an ass that hasn't been wiped, because i've been stuck here for like two days tragically crying away please excuse my hideousness." i explained and awkwardly smiled. "bitch not even" finn laughed. elliot played with his hands.

"c'mon you hoes we have places to be" quincy said while whipping his phone out. "okay guys were in the hospital because y/n stepped on a snake and got bit and it like it got bad part 2 or some weird shit" quincy pointed his phone camera at me. "frick i look like an ogre, i'm coming for shrek's brand" i hid my face. finn hid under the blankets being a fricking blanket hog like always.

"okay so those losers are being lazy as hell." quincy shook his head. "what the hell is this y/n" nick asked looking at the little gifts finn gave me. "oh it's my holy shrine of shit i love gifted to me by the one and only frog mcdogsoft." I replied. "bitch get up!" quincy sighed.

"oh well hello" cathrine came into my room with a bag. "hey cathrine." i waved. "i brought you clothes what's going on here?" she asked. "oh you must be her manager, i'm nick, finn's brother and that's my friend quincy, we were wondering if we could take y/n out on an adventure?" nick asked politely. "um yeah sure I need elliot for a photoshoot though" cathrine looked at me and elliot groaned.

"HA loser" i stuck my tongue out at elliot. he flipped me off and walked over to cathrine "have fun, be safe, don't be stupid" cathrine smiled and left with elliot. "frick yeah" i hobbled over to the bathroom and changed.

cathrine brought me black overalls and a striped shirt with my old skool vans. i was careful not to fuck up my bite any more.

"kay bois where too?"

.。*゚+.*.。♡+..。*゚+

we arrived at a amoeba and i was going wild looking through records. "bitch i found a ritchie valens record i'm gonna cry" i said whilst holding onto the record. "holy shit it's a good ass one too!" finn looked at my new found gem.

"okay so these dorks are fangirling over records and nick is being a sure fanboy looking at the anime stuff and I just want some damn food." Quincy chatted to his phone.

finn and i were searching for any more good finds. we already had a pretty large stack which included, tame Impala, richie woods, radiohead, psychedelic furs, mac demarco, cigarettes after sex, and the yeah yeah yeahs. finn and i have the same music taste which i was hyped about. i couldn't wait to listen to the psychedelic furs, bitch they're my shit. i love them so much holy moly.
vve also got the newest growlers album.

i hate amoeba so much because i literally buy everything. i honestly just wish I lived there.

"holy crap you guys are buying so much" quincy laughed and pointed his camera to our bags. "of freaking course! do you not understand how far my weave fricking fLEW" i looked straight at the camera. "can we please get food soon though i'm actually starving" quincy whined. "hold on we have three more rows to look through" finn replied while searching through more vinyls. quincy groaned and looked for nick.

once we completed our long mission of looking through every single row we finally went to the cash register. "hell yeah!" quincy cheered while we were paying.

"damn finn thats a lot of stuff" nick commented. "sHhHHhh" finn hushed him grabbing his bags. we walked out extremely happy. i literally felt like i was walking on the damn clouds. "it's time for food bitches" quincy shouted, which nick quickly told him to keep it PG.

we laughed and went to a burger place. "all these hoes and i'm the main attraction, just kidding baby you are" quincy kissed his burger. "you are so weird" finn wheezed. "I've never been so happy to eat" quincy took a big ass bite. i was literally shoving my burger down my throat because it was so damn good. nick passed out napkins like an actual mother. "thanks mommy" i wiped my mouth while nick just laughed.

"BEANS"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

what do you think about me

call me you've got my number