forty

hold my hand this time
just this time
i'll believe in what we'll find
just you and i

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

as they sat there in comfortable silence, y/n thought through everything. she looked over at finn than back at her fingernails and came to a realisation. she glanced back and finn and than spoke,

"i have to tell you something" though she was surprised to her finn say the same words she had said.

"m-maybe you should go first" he chewed on his bottom lip to ease his nervousness.

"no, no! it's not as important it's okay go ahead" she insisted, her anxiety getting the best of her.

"well i-i think i should at least try before it's too late but" he got off the bed and stood up, seeming to fight with himself on what to say next.

"well, i- no you, you're amazing!" he blurted squeezing his eyes shut. "and you've been such a help, i feel like i can do anything when i'm around you, i feel brave and i feel like nothing matters and i feel like it's just you and me and were happy together and i love it, and i love you" he said quickly, he opened his eyes just slightly to see her reaction.

her mouth was agape and she stared at the tall, messy haired boy in front of her.

"i love you" she whispered, her mouth twisting into a gleeful smile.

"no, that's what i was gonna say, i don't love theo like i love you. i love you like i can be around you forever, like we can die together and i'd be happy to die in your arms. i love you!" she shouted a bit, excitement overtaking her and happy to get something so deep off her chest.

finn was standing there grinning, he held both of her hands. "y/n l/n will you be my girlfriend" he said cheesily.

"yes, yes i'd like that" was her reply as she stared up at him, adoring this moment.

he leaned down slowly connecting their lips together.

they both had felt so happy and the delicate kiss is what brought them to complete bliss.

they lay back on the bed together holding hands shyly, both in a state of complete happiness.