thirty three

"WOAH LOOK!" finn ran to the window. it's been a whole ass week since this dork came over, prolly the best week of my life. JK LOL. "what douche bag" i walked over next to him. "can y'all keep it down over there for fucks sake" quincy grumbled, oops. "WOAH it's raining" it was POURING, which is weird as fuck because it's LA. BUT I LOVE THE RAIN WOW. finn opened the door. "where the fuck are you going?"

"to play in the rain DUH" he stepped outside. "WHAT THE FUCk, you're going to get hypothermia, or frost bite OR OR EVEN PNEUMONIA YOU DUMB FUCK" i pulled him bacc inside. "I WANNA PLAY IN THE RAIN" he whined. "FUCK just go outside you LOUD ASS BITCHES!" quincy YELLED. "well at least put on a fucking jacket." i threw finn's jacket at him. "tHaNks mOM."

i grabbed my jacket, and put on like five more layers. hypothermia is no joke ,kids. finn was splashing in the puddles like an actual five year old. "WAIT FOR ME HOE BAG" i screAMED. "well hurry tHE FUCK UP" he shouted bacc.

i jumped in a puddle right next to him and got him sOAKED. "what the fUCK" he splashed me bacc. "bro it was just a prank bro, look the cameras over there." this dumb fuck actually look where i pointed and i used this to my advantage and splashed the shit out of him. "heEEY cheater chatter" he pouted. "aWw the baBy's sAd" i cACKLED. while i was cackling this frog fuck splashed water IN MY MOUTH SUM HOW. "DGDGOIAG you yOU STALE HAM SANDWICH, i'm going to catch a disease now thanks ass wipe" i grumbled. "aWwW iS tHe wiTTLe bAby mAd" he mOCKed me. "frick you" i grumbled.

"aWW poOr wItTLe bAbY" he pinched my cheeks. "do that one more time wolfhard and i'll-"

he stepped closer to me. "and you'll what" he smirked. "i'll wipe that froggy smirk right off your face hoe" i as weel stepped closer. "oh really"

"bET"

he laughed before leaning in.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

whatever goes around comes around

eventually comes back to you

so you gotta be careful baby

and look both ways

before you cross my mind