seven

-☆-
when we're walkin'
rollin and rocking
it's one time i'm glad i'm not a man
feels like i'm dreaming
but i'm not sleeping

-☆-

-☆-

we arrived at the carnival and ivy was basically jumping with joy. she overdosed on sugar and now was on a high. we were waiting for everyone else to show up and eventually we saw them. "hey frog whore" i waved. "whattup thot" finn greeted. "sorry we were late pinky was being lazy" ayla exposed malcolm. "shUt uP" malcolm said quietly.

"lets go on rides!" ivy screamed excitedly and ran up to a very fast spinny ride. "i hate spinny rides" elliot  groaned. "i can wait with you if you'd like" i told him. "nah i'm gonna use the restroom and i'll wait here while you guys ride" elliot said and walked off to the bathroom while I nodded. "so finnlard you're looking dressy today" i looked at his outfit, he was wearing some black jeans, old skool vans, a white tee with a striped button up over it. "what can i say, i'm just too iconic." he posed dramatically. "woW you'rE so hOt wHAt tHe heCk i neeDa driNk mOre fiNn wAter"

"yeah you need some, you're looking a litTle rough" finn gave me a sassy look. "oH shut up" we we're next in line. natalia stood next to moose and they laughed together. natalia had the biggest crush on moose but she would  never admit it, never in a million years. i dunno if moose likes natalia back or not though, he's really hard to read.

"did you see that smash mouth wanted to play a concert with you?" i asked finn. "shit yeah" he laughed. "i've been sucked into a whole and I can't get out sadly" i laughed. "what'd you mean thats fricking iconic i'd die if they asked to play with us." i dramatically said. finn just shook his head and laughed.

the man seated us in the ride. "fRIcK" i whispered. "what?" finn looked at me. "what if i die" i looked at the seat. "you won't di-" finn got cut off because the ride started and we zOOMed in a circle. i screamed loudly and held onto finn getting dizzy already. finn was laughing his ass off, his face turned red he was laughing so  hard. natalia and moose weren't even fazed they sat calmly with little smiles on their face. ivy and ayla cheered and whooped excitedly. while jack and malcolm laughed. i squeezed my eyes shut and held onto finn's arm while he wheezed.

finally it came the dizzying ride came to a stop and i wobbly walked out. "hOly shit y/n, you're too funny" finn said, getting over his laughing fit. "i'm glad you like to see me suffer" rolled my eyes playfully.

we met up with elliot and decided to eat. we all got hot dogs except for jack, he got a hamburger. i ate my fries quickly. carnival food is so good that it's ridiculous. although it hurts my stomach SO BAD.

"i remember this one time, y/n was being an idiot like usual and she dabbed so hard while screaming the lyrics to thomas the train theme song that the neighbors asked if she was okay" natalia exposed me. "oh and and she broke her glasses." ivy added. the whole table burst into laughter. "it wasn't one of my proudest moments" i sighed.

moose finished his food first and shortly after natalia finished. they said they were going to go play some games. "use protection" i shouted and natalia blushed. ivy snickered.

"i bet you a thousand dollars i can beat you in mario kart" finn directly in my eyes. i laughed loudly. "uh huh, yeah sure" i shrugged him off. "no you don't understand i'm a master" finn continued. "you, merely a master, i stand as a god" i deepened my voice. "battle at my hotel after we go home from the carnival, be there or be square" finn held his hand out.

I shook it.

"deal"