forty one

i was waiting in finn's dressing room for that frog whore. it's been three days since finn and i started dating uwu cute i know. we haven't told anyone yet because it's fun having it a secret. you know when only you and someone else knows something and you're all like mwahahah. and everyone else is confused, thats what its like bitch.

"hey baby" finn smiled and hugged me. "hey frog whore" i snickered. "stOP calling me that! i call you cute names" finn pouted. "okay fine, heY bAbY bOy hOw aRe yOu dAddY mMmM i miSsEd yOu mAStEr" i cooed. "what the fuck mAsTer?!" finn cackled. "hey man i tried" i shrugged. "you thottie with a body, bbG, come here bbG" finn called me over using that finger gesture.

"oh look i made you come with one finger, imagine two" he winked. "FINN!" i gasped and slapped his chest as he laughed loudly. "fuck that was a good one" he wiped his tears and continued laughing.

"calpurnia going on in five" someone shouted from the outside.

"shit you better get going finnlard" i poked his chest. "but i need a kiss first" he made kissy lips. "you dork" i pushed his face away. "y/n!" he whined. "its good luck" he pouted. i smiled softly before kissing his froggy lips.

okay well that kiss turned into a mini makeout. hey, i've wanted to kiss this bitch for so long, you best believe i'm gonna make out with this frog.

"finn calpurnia is up there alr- OH MYDKRHKRJT SORRY!!" nick bursted in with quincy by his side but quickly ran back out. "OH YEAH FINN MY MAN!" quincy shouted before getting pulled out by nick.

"oh shit!" i gasped. "so much for having our own little secret." finn sighed.

"anyways where were we" finn smirked and leaned in. "bitch you have a concert" i rolled my eyes and laughed at his attempt at being sexy. "okay but, one more kiss!" finn pouted.

i kissed him softly and pulled away before her grabbed my head and kissed me again and again and again.

"finn!" i laughed as he kissed my whole face. "seriously you have to go!" i giggled. "oh shit" i laughed harder when i looked at his face. "what?" he looked in the mirror.

"finn get your ass out here" ayla grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room. "wait ayla!" i ran after them but it was too mf late.

"ayla" finn screeched and ran off of stage. quincy laughed loudly when he saw finn's mouth covered in messy lipstick. "oops shouldn't have put on lipstick" i thought aloud than covered my mouth.

"wait you did that!?" ayla asked shaking me. "mAYbe"

"c'mon ayla!" finn grabbed her and ran back out on stage. this time without lipstick all over his face.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

i'm glad i came here

with your pound of flesh

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

u guys need to stOP sleeping on my other books :( i posted a new reddie story inspired by moonrise kingdom check it out pls habibis,,, also you'll know my stories done when the chapter is titled epilogue!