fifteen

-☆-
you know that you're dreaming
about being loved by him
too bad your chances are slim
-☆-

-☆-you know that you're dreaming about being loved by him too bad your chances are slim-☆-

-☆-

http://www.vanillamilk.com/spilt_milk/

Who is Spilt Milk?

Hey guys today we're are talking about one of my favorite bands at the moment and that is of course Spilt Milk. It seems that this band just sprouted out of no where. Today we're going to be talking about each members back story and how Spilt Milk came to be.

Let's start off with drummer George 'Moose' Dane. George is most commonly known as Moose, he got this name after been obsessed with moose tracks the ice cream. He is a tall boy at 6 feet. He's taller than me! He's also 19 years old being the oldest in the band and probably the most mature.
Fun fact: Moose once ate 6 tubs of ice cream in one day

Now lets go into guitarist Natalia Davis. She is 18 years old. Her height is 5'3 which is much shorter than Moose. Natalia loves chamomile tea and has her own car. She also really loves nature and spa days. There are rumours that Natalia has a crush on Moose. Tea.
Fun fact: Natalia slept for two days straight

Continuing on we have Ivy Adams. She's lead guitarist and boy does she rock that guitar. Ivy is probably the wildest and most hot headed of the group. Everyone loves her bubbly personality. Ivy hates reading and anything that requires lots of patience. She is 17 and 5'8. Her jokes keep the group cheerful and happy.
fun fact: Her father was also in a band and inspired her to play guitar, she used to practice 5 hours a day and is homeschooled.

Furthermore we have Elliot Bowie. Elliot seems to be the closest to lead singer Y/n L/n. Y/n likes to joke that the main reason Elliot is a part of the band is because his last name is Bowie, and who doesn't love Bowie. He is the bass player. Elliot is 6'0 also so very tall boys here. Elliot is 17. Elliot's hair used to be blue after his "emo" stage as he calls it. Elliot's parents are divorced and he stays with his mother. It doesn't really bother him either. Elliot is probably more in the middle of being crazy and calm.
Fun fact: Elliot met Ivy first since they both were homeschooled and met on a field trip.

Now finally we have y/n l/n. Many of you might not know this but y/n first got popular on Youtube. She became pretty good friends with Youtubers like Emma Chamberlain and James Charles. y/n is 16 making her the youngest of the group. She has also been seen with lead singer of Calpurnia, Finn Wolfhard. y/n is 5'5 which is pretty tall.
Fun fact: y/n loves photography and videography, she loves acting and modelling i'm hoping we see her in something soon!

y/n and Moose knew each other at a very young age since they went to elementary school together and their parents were close to each other. y/n met Natalia at a photography class. Natalia knew Ivy from a ballet class and Ivy knew Elliot from homeschooling. y/n was forming a band for a talent show they had at her school and the five became a small group finding out they werent half bad. y/n than starting posting covers which immediately blew up. They than starting performing at concerts until they blew up!

Wow I find them so interesting and inspiring. They all are still so young and its crazy how much they can do. Let me know your opinions on Spilt Milk below!

xoxo
vanilla milk

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

he's got friends, but they got fear