twenty four

if you're so hungry and your stomach starts to eat itself, do you gain calories or lose them?

i swear i'm not high. "fuck" i looked over to the door and saw my mom. with a manz. lmao who's manz is this.

"oh! y/n you're home!" my mom went over and hugged me. "hi mommy" i hugged her back. "How was the concert?" she asked. "it was crazy fun, um my friends were planning on crashing at the apartment if that's cool." i played with my fingers. "Not this time" my mom started. "oh" yikes lmao they're gonna beat me.

"just wait I got something i think you'll really like." the man cleared his throat. he looked like he was in his twenties. he had brown wild ass hair. he looked annoying.

"oh right! this is sean" my mother smiled. I hate that fucking name, like it's spelled weird as fuck and you're telling me its sHaWN like that's how you fucking spell shawn not sEaN.

"hey, i heard a lot about you, your band is rocking" he winked. what the hell. He's bootycheek weewee. "hey" i shrugged. "oOokay let's go check our your surprise!"

"i'm tired" i whined as she started leading me out to the parking lot. "just wait till you see it" she sat in the driver's seat. i was about to sit up front until sEaN took it. like what the fuck. he's ugly I hate him. i sat in the back like a fucking two year old. i sighed dramatically.

we started driving to downtown LA and i was kinda scared not going to lie here. like it's kool or whatever but it's also kinda scary because there's a lot and I mean a lot of homeless people. and rapists prolly. i dunno my mommy told me to run and scream if someone touches me. maybe i am a two year old.

"here we are!" my mom parked. "i'm sorry but i am confusion." i looked and saw that we were in front of a parking complex.

"i got you an apartment!" my mom shouted. "wAIT REALLY" i jumped out of the car. my mom laughed and walked up to a huge ass staircase. "fuck to I have to walk up this every time." i asked, i'm so out of shape. whoops.

"unfortunately yes, but hey at least you'll get your exercise in" my mom walked up to a door and unlocked it. "here we are." she smiled. "holy shit this is all mine" i asked. "yes of course sweetie." i jumped around. "oh my gosh!"

"now your friends can crash at YOUR apartment." i looked around. "frick yeaH!" it was pretty small but i loved that for me. there was stairs to get to where my bedroom area should be. it was really nice, i had so many ideas for it. i looked over at my mom to see her making out with fucking sEan.

well fuck, they're dating. i rolled my eyes and explored my house. i had a fucking walk in closet. bitch i'm basically gucci ass bitch.

there was some furniture like a new mattress and downstairs was my desk and chair. i didn't even notice it wasn't in my room anymore.

"o-okay so I'll drive you back to my house so you can start packing your things" my mom straightened out her dress. i nodded and started walking back to the car. sEan pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "whAt the hell?" i looked at him. he smirked and walked by my mother.

"nasty bitch ass dick weed fucking head" I muttered.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

nostalgia is what i feel

its vibrant

and it is very real