thirty

"last one to your room has to suck josh's pinky toe next time we see him" finn screeched as we walked up the steps to my apartment.

"oh yuck!" i gagged just thinking about josh's ugly ass toes.

"okay after i unlock the door it starts" i put my keys into the door. "oKay" finn got in a runner's position.

after i unlocked the door i pushed his froggy ass out of the way and zOOmed to my room. "what the fuck! you cheated you bitch!" finn ran in like 0.2 seconds after me. "you're just a sore loser" i stuck my tongue out.

he pouted and i laughed at him. "whatever, a bets a bet." finn shrugged. "disGuStinG" i pretended to barf.

finn looked around my room. he looked at the polaroids i recently put up. most of them were of him and i.

"hey y/n" finn looked over at me. "yeah" i sat on my bed. "um" finn chewed his lip before sitting next to me. "0h spit it out froggy" i laughed softly and grabbed his hand.

"i-i" he paused.

"i'm just really glad were friends." he blurted. "oh yeah? me too." i smiled.

he looked over at my face and goofily grinned.

"c'mon let's dance!" i pulled him up to his feet and played a random song.

and we danced.

we danced for like hours. i was surprised i was doing this much physical activity if i'm being honest. the things you do for love amirite. like friend love!1!1! nOt tHe oTher kiNd.

he sucks donkey balls at dancing. i was cackling on the floor because he looked so dumb. "oh shut up it's not like you can dance any better!" he giggled.

"anything's better than the way you dance frog bitch" i shot back. "i aM offendEd" he lay next to me on my bed.

"y/n?" finn whispered. "yeah?" i looked over at him. he was staring at the ceiling. "i meant what i said." he chewed his lip. "what?" i stared at his knuckles. "that um i'm really glad you're my friend, i uh really meant it" he squeezed my hand tightly.

"i did too" i looked back at his face. "i just thought you should know" he pushed some of my hair out of my face. i felt my cheeks get all hot or whatever. i looked at the ceiling.

"hey finn" i murmured. "yeah?" he looked at the ceiling too.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

it's friday
i'm in love