3

" 'Heartbroken' You can share your experience to others but you will experience it alone."

"Keep smiling. No one cares anyway."

"Most of the people you save will kill you in return."

"The loneliest people are the kindest, the saddest people smile the brightest, the most damaged people are the wisest all because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did."

"Is there anybody out there? Can you hear me screaming? Is there a reason to why I am here?"

"I don't trust easily. So when I tell you 'I trust you', don't make me regret it."

"Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy."

"My place is the shadows. Yours is the light. You should keep your distance from me if you want to live."

"Sometimes you wear a mask far too long and you end up forgetting who you were beneath it."

"Pain is your friend, pain is your ally, pain tells you that you have been wounded badly. But you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you that you're not dead yet!"

"I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare."

"There are times I feel like giving up."

"The more loving you are, the more painful it feels when a person fails to realize how much you care for them......"