16

"We all have demons. I just choose to feed mine."

"I'm told to stay strong, to keep fighting. But they don't understand that I've already lost."

"I tried to live. But I'm too tired to survive."

"I don't trust words anymore. I only trust actions. People can pretend to say a lot without being serious about it."

"I've been screaming for years. But no one can hear me."

"I can't cry anymore. I feel like I've lost something. Something that's an important part of being human."

"I wish I can go back in time......... And change a few things........"

"I'm bent but not broken. I'm tired but not lifeless. I'm angry but not bitter. I'm depressed but not giving up."

"I'll just keep smiling and let the world believe that I'm okay."

"All I want to do is cry and scream and shout because it's killing me on the inside."

"Time doesn't heal anything. It just teaches us how to live with the pain."

"You can't break me. I'm already broken."

"Sadness is like a drug. It takes you away from reality and makes you see in a whole new way."

"Just because some people don't cry doesn't mean that they're not suffering."

"To hate something that you used to love is a painful feeling."

"Love me? Great. Hate me? Even better. Think I'm ugly? Don't look at me. Don't know me? Don't judge. Think you know me? You have no idea."

"I shouldn't have said anything."