9

"Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you."

"You are constantly on my mind. In my thoughts. And in my heart. I love you."

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to learn and be loved in return."

"Sometimes the two people that are meant to be together will have to face greater obstacles in order to be with each other."

"I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it's with you."

"Sometimes I wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you."

"1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I have the privilege of meeting you."

"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

"You wanna know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again."

"When I tell you that I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more."

"I want you today, tomorrow, next week, and for the rest of my life."

"If I've done anything right in my life, it was giving my heart to you."

"I looked at him as a friend until I realized that I loved him."

"I love you and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found you."

"I love you, I am at rest with you, I have come home."